Chapter 8 - Haunted

Sarah's POV

I was woken up by Dimitri's voice.

"No!...Don't go!"

He was drenched in sweat. He was twisting in the bed, murmuring something. I shook his shoulder.

"Dimitri! Wake up!" I shook him again. He opened his eyes, breathing deeply.

"It is okay. It was a nightmare." I assured him.

He pulled me into his lap, hugging me tightly, burying his head into the crook of my neck. I stroked his hair, trying to calm him down.

I pulled back a little, cupping his cheek.

"Are you better now?" I asked, concerned. He nodded.

"Do you want to tell me about your nightmare?" I asked.

He shook his head without saying anything.

"Ok." I said, hugging him.

We were laying on the bed in silence. He placed his head on my chest, hugging me tightly like his life depended on me. I was stroking his hair.

When I woke up, the sun was shining through the window. I looked at Dimitri, who was sleeping beside me peacefully, his arm around me. I stroked his cheek and placed a tender kiss on his cheek. He sighed but did not wake up. I pulled his hand away carefully without waking him up and got up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I wrapped the towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. Dimitri was awake. He looked at me from head to toe, his hands under his head.

 He looked at me from head to toe, his hands under his head

"Morning." He said huskily.

"Good morning. How are you?" I asked. He looked at me tenderly.

"I am fine. Do not worry. And sorry for last night." He gave me an apologetic look.

Dimitri got up and walked closer to me. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer, inhaling my scent.

"I like when you smell like me." He murmured, trailing his lips along my neck. I closed my eyes in sensation.

"It..is..your...body shower." I muttered.

Dimitri was still moving his lips along my neck without kissing me. He moved his hands down to my thighs and rubbed them. Then he bit my neck, making me moan.

"Dimitri." I murmured.

He pulled back and kissed my lips. I ran my hand through his hair. He lifted me up, still kissing me passionately. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Dimitri carried me to the bed and put me on the bed. He leaned over and claimed my lips again while he was removing my towel. He moved his lips down to my breast while he was cupping my other breast. He moved his hand down and pushed his two fingers inside me, making me gasp. I ran my hand through his hair, pressing my head back.