Chapter 10 - The plan

Sarah's POV

It was dawn when we fell asleep. I was so tired.

I felt a soft hand on my hair, stroking my hair. I stretched out and opened my eyes. My eyes met a pair of beautiful green eyes. My husband's eyes. I smiled at him. He was only in his boxer, sitting beside me on the bed.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning, kiska." He greeted me, smiling at me. "Breakfast for my beautiful wife." He added, picking the tray up from the bedside table.

I sat up on the bed smiling, wrapping the cover around me.

"Thank you." I said happily.

After having breakfast, we took a shower together. A long shower. Thanks to my handsome husband who never gets tired.

Today we were going to tell our family about our marriage. I was so nervous. I called my father and said I was outside, and I was going to go to the mansion myself.

I put on my white dress; I didn't have my clothes here. Before dinner, Dimitri and I were going to my hotel to take my stuff, and I could change my clothes there.

I walked into the living room. Dimitri was here, waiting for me.

He smiled at me, wrapping his arm around me, pulling me closer to him

"This dress reminds me of such mind-blowing memories." He confessed with a seductive voice, stroking my cheek.

I flushed, looking away. He smiled and held my hand.

We went to my hotel. I packed my suitcases and wore a black mini dress with sleeves.

Dimitri wrapped his arm around my waist from behind, pulling me closer to him. He pressed his bulge onto my back, trailing his lips along my neck.

"You look so sexy in this dress." He murmured in my ear seductively.

His breath fanned my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I felt a burning sensation between my legs. I was on fire. What is this man doing to me? I bit my lower lip.

He inhaled my scent. I closed my eyes, placing my hand on top of his hand on my stomach.

Suddenly, he pulled back, leaving me helpless and devastated. In need for his touches.

He smirked as he said huskily, looking at me with salacious eyes. "Let's go."

"Umm...Ok."

He took my suitcases as we left. We got in his car.

I was biting my lower lip, tapping my fingers on my thigh. He held my hand, placing our hands on his thighs.

"Do not worry." He gave me a reassuring smile. I nodded and smiled at him.

He parked his car in front of the mansion. He got out of the car. He opened the door for me and extended his hand towards me. I held his hand and got out of the car. He headed us towards the door, holding my hand.

He knocked on the door. The housekeeper opened the door. We walked in. I held his hand tightly. My heart was beating faster.

We walked into the living room. My father, Uncle Sergei, Valentina and a man, probably Valentina's husband were here.

"Good evening." Dimitri greeted them.

They were looking at us, surprised. Valentina saw my ring and smiled at us, surprised. My father was looking at me, shocked. Uncle Sergei looked at our hands, self-satisfied, giving us a knowing smile.

"Sarah, what is going on?" My father stood up as he asked angrily.

"Dad..."

"We got married yesterday." Dimitri confirmed, looking at them.

My father looked at me, then our hands and my ring, dumbfounded.

"Congratulations!" Valentina shouted happily and hugged us.

Later, his husband congratulated us. Uncle Sergei stood up and walked towards us. Dimitri was smirking at him arrogantly.

"Congratulations!" He exclaimed and hugged Dimitri.

Dimitri's face expression changed. He looked at him, shocked.

Then, his father hugged me. " Congratulations, my daughter-in-law." He stated, giving me a broad smile.

"Thank you." I said.

Dimitri was looking at his father angrily. He clenched his fist. His expression hardened.

What is going on?

"Sarah, we need to talk. Alone!" My father snapped, interrupting my thoughts. I looked at my father and nodded. We went to the garden.

Dimitri's POV

"Dimitri, come with me." My father ordered, smiling.

He walked towards the study room. I followed him. I walked into the study room and closed the door behind me. My father sat down on his seat, looking at me self-satisfied. I clenched my jaw.

Why is he so happy?

"Sit down!" He ordered, pointing to the seat.

"Why are you happy?" I asked coldly, putting my hands into my pockets, standing in front of him. I was frustrated. This was not what I had expected.

"Why should I not be happy? My son got married." He said calmly.

I breathed deeply, trying to calm down.

"You know damn well what I am talking about." I hissed, running my hand through my hair angrily.

He gave me an arrogant smile. "Why are you angry, Dimitri? Because your plan did not work?" He asked arrogantly.

I looked at him angrily. He shook his head, smirking.

"Do not forget, you are my son!" He reminded.

"Unfortunately!" I snapped, looking into his eyes. He sighed.

"When will you forgive me?" He asked sadly.

I laughed with a mocking smile. "Never." I replied. He sighed, looking upset.

"Do not be so sure, son! You do not know everything."

I breathed deeply. "Enough!" I snapped.

"I planned it. I wanted you to be together with Sarah. I know her; she is a caring, kind and beautiful girl. If I told you that she was the same girl who I wanted to introduce you, you wouldn't accept it. Because of me." He shook his head as he continued. "For that, I told you that I wanted you to marry my friend's daughter, Anastasia. And of course, you refused. At the restaurant, I saw how you looked at Sarah. Because of that, I told you to stay away from her. I knew you wouldn't listen to me. And you did not. But I should accept, I did not expect this so early." He entwined his hands on the desk, self-satisfied.

Damn it! Damn it!

I clenched my fist.

" Your plan blew up in your face?!" He commented arrogantly, shaking his head.