Epilogue

A year later

Sarah's POV

Today was Andrei's birthday. We were celebrating his birthday in our mansion. Everything was ready: a cake, different cupcakes, balloons, other decorations.

As I went to the garden, I saw Dimitri and Andrei playing.

Dimitri caught him and started tickling him. Andrei was giggling while trying to pull away. Dimitri kissed his cheek and took him in his arms.

I approached them and caressed my little prince's chubby cheek.

Dimitri wrapped his free arm around my shoulder while he was holding Andrei in his arm, pulling me closer to him and brushed his lips against mine.

"Hi." Our parents and Valentina with her family greeted us as they walked towards us.

Valentina had another child two months ago. He was a cute boy.

My brother could not come. He got married eight months ago. His wife was pregnant with their first child. The doctor did not let her fly on the plane.

After blowing up candles on the cake, Andrei was busy with opening his gifts. Most correctly, tearing gift papers impatiently. Dimitri was helping him to open the gifts.

After opening all the gifts, they started playing with toys. Dimitri was as happy as Andrei while playing with a remote control helicopter.

Boys never grow up.

After everyone had left, we put Andrei in his crib. He fell asleep immediately. My little boy got so tired today; he played and ran in the garden all day long.

As Dimitri walked into our bedroom, he looked at me from head to toe lustfully. I wore a navy blue silk nightie.

"You are stunning." He stated, emphasizing each word as he approached me.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him and brushed his lips against mine. He plunged his tongue inside my mouth while he slid his hand under my nightie, rubbing my thigh. I moaned, gripping his hair.

He was kissing me hungrily while leading us towards the bed.

As my back touched the bed, I started to unbutton his shirt while he was kissing my neck. I took his shirt off and ran my hands along his bare back. He took my nightie off.

He trailed his lips down to my breast and put my nipple into his mouth. He started torturing me with his expert tongue. A loud moan escaped from my lips.

He trailed his lips down, placing soft kisses. I closed my eyes, enjoying his touches. Then, he stopped as he reached my panties and took my panties off in a flash. He gave me a devilish smirk before kissing me between my legs, making me gasp in pleasure.

He was torturing me with his tongue and fingers.

"Dimitri." I moaned, squeezing my eyes shut as I came.

He took his boxer off and parted my legs apart, positioning himself between my legs. He shoved his length inside me. I gasped, squeezing the sheet tightly. He entwined our hands above my head and rejoined our lips in a passionate kiss as he started moving inside me.

He screamed my name out as he came inside me. He collapsed on top of me. We were panting.

He rolled over and pulled me into his embrace.

"I love you, kiska." He said as he placed a tender kiss on my lips.

"I love you, too." I admitted, closing my eyes.