Epilogue

Thank you for loving my niaaway agent and my beautiful nurse. Let me hear your thoughts angels, atleast for this last page <3

Epilogue

I never thought that a pair of glass shoes will be worth stealing. A very beautiful and immeasurable worth..

It's not easy to be an agent. You will not just handle your own life, your own safeness and your own sake, but also the lives of the other people.

Are we considered as heroes? No, we've never seen ourselves as heroes, we're actually villains of laws, sinners for our endless lies and rogues who choose to live completely different from our own family.

Agents are raised to be independent, we are mold to believe that the only comrades we should trust is ourselves and our guns. We are trained to take aside our emotions that will make us weak, fears, mercy and love. Three things that I am not afraid of, I am no longer weak, I have no fears and I will never be a lovesick dog slave by love. Never.

Manhattan, New York. 10:05pm. Empire State Building.

I am currently adjusting the magnification ring of my Keppeler & Fritz KS II Mockup Prop, sniper rifle while hearing the conversation of my fellow agents which are assigned to different locations.

I am now scanning the whole area peaking on my eyepiece.

"I got your location Cap, Rashido do you still copy?" I heard Savannah's voice.

"00043, Rashido speaking. Empire State Building, 92nd floor. East part, safe and sound." I coolly answered.

In Sous L'eau, I am known as Rashido. Commander Satchel asked me about my agent name, since I am not creative enough to think of something unique I just add one letter and that made them call me Rashido.

It's been awhile since I've got a mission with them, with these Sous L'eau legends. Captain Theo the first unit commander, Sous Leau's greatest seductress Savannah and Gray the battlefield gamelord. I don't know why I am tasked to be with them right now, in this mission. Three of them are enough.

I shrugged my shoulders and I continue adjusting magnification ring.

We've grown together with death-defying trainings, endless shouts from our uppers, hard beatings, kicks, punches, smell of gun powders and painful cuts from different size of knives.

It's been what? Years? And after years of training those three grow close together.

"Rashido, radio us if anything happens." I heard Gray's voice.

I can still remember, they tried to talk to me during our trainings but I was so preoccupied with my hatred and hunger for my mother's justice. I can't notice any single person that time, because I am focused on how to become stronger. Nevermind.

Tonight is a serious mission. We are tasked to kill one single person and that is Dr. Andrew Lekshell, a famous surgeon admired by thousands of people all over the world. And since I am an agent, possessing eyes of truth, possessing the idea of reality and anomalies, I've never admired this doctor. He's not a savior, but a damn killer.

He's been doing illegal surgeries underground. Series of foolish unsuccessful human head transplants. What the fuck is that? He got 148 victims, and Sous L'eau won't let another operation happens. Tomorrow will be his 149th and 150th victims, so it's either his head tonight or two heads will be dead by tomorrow.

Tonight will be the largest convention, all greatest surgeons all over the world are gathered and Dr. Lekshell will be the guest speaker.

Savannah is now disguising as a secretary of one invited doctor, Gray is now successfully infiltrated the control room while Cap Theo is one of the greatest doctor right now.