* In the beginning *

In the beginning of all things, the First Star gave its light to create the universe. New worlds were born - and with them, warriors imbued with the light of the First Star. These protectors are supernovas blazing bright, yet destined to collapse as furiously as they burn. They are the Star Guardians.  -Riot Games-

Lux's POV:

Everything was normal as usual.
I was seated at my desk studying and taking notes for school in my room as I normally do around this hour in the evening.
But suddenly a bright pink light glowed from my large glass door from my balcony.

I shielded my eyes and tried to look through the light. I was in shock as I heard an unknown soft spoken voice calling out to me.

"Lux, you have been chosen."
the voice spoke.

"Ch-chosen for what?"
I said with fear in my voice as I carefully stood up from my desk chair and walked towards the pink light as it glittered and small pink stars would form leaving me breath taken.

"You were chosen to become a Star Guardian for your strength and resolve and above all your courage. This is your destiny to lead."
It answered.

Before I knew it the light become all the more brighter and I was gone in a flash.

 As I opened my eyes, I was falling from the skies above.
The sky was beautiful as there were stars. But as I looked up soon I realized I was falling into the clouds. I was illuminated and glowing from pink light and had different clothing.

I looked around and noticed I wasn't alone.

Four other girls fell with me only they seemed asleep as they were dressed like me only with a different color theme.

Red

Blue

Green

Purple

They all were friends in my school except the red one. 

I briefly scream in a panic as I heard my alarm clock ring loudly next to my bed side table.
I let out a relieved sigh. It was only a dream! A crazy, imaginative dream!
But why did I have it? What's a Star Guardian? And why were those girls my friends?
I kept questioning in my mind as I sat on my comfortable bed staring at my alarm clock with squinted eyes.

"Luxanna! Breakfast is ready!"
I heard my mother call out probably from the kitchen

"Okay! I'm coming!"
I said back as I placed down my alarm clock on the bed side table and got out of bed in order to get ready for school.

My name is Luxanna but I prefer to be called Lux!
I'm in my third year in StarStruck High school.
My favorite subject is music but I love every other subjects too because I love learning.
I'm a star student in my class well at least I was last year.
And I'm positive with my hard work and dedication I will reach the top once more.
It's still the beginning of the school year and there is so much knowledge I want to know.
My hobbies would include eating and sleeping which relaxes me.
My favorite food is cake because you only get cake when you've accomplished something good or if it's your birthday plus it tastes good!
Anyways, you could say I'm a bright girl with a cheerful personality!

I finally am all dressed in my school's uniform. I looked myself in the mirror and adjusted my pink hair.

 I looked myself in the mirror and adjusted my pink hair