Accept your fate~

Lux's POV:

Today is Saturday and I have plans to meet up with my friends in the park in a few minutes.
I'm really nervous and worried about how they would react about being a Star Guardian.
I had to lie to Jinx so she would meet me at the park.
I told her there would be a music festival, so she agreed to come along but in reality there is no music festival.
This is far more important than that. I hope everyone will understand especially Jinx.

I couldn't help but think but what Janna said about her. About her being reckless, irresponsible and rebellious. Judging by all the times I've spent time with her these redeeming qualities are true.
Every person is like a book. We mustn't judge it by it's cover. Everyone has their own story.
I'd like to open Jinx's book and read it so I can understand her better so we may become close but she'd rather keep her book closed like a diary for only her to read.
I want to start a new chapter in my life with Jinx in it. I want her to be my sister too.

If only this would be a simple picnic, like Lulu suggested but no we are not simple girls. We are magical girls.

I got dressed in a light pink shirt with medium sleeves with a short black skirt, black stocking and my usual foot wear.
I took my cellphone into my small pink purse.

"Wake up Mimi. You're coming along with me."
I told her as I shook her gently for her to wake. She flopped her wings and flew only a few inches from the bed.
"I'm awake, let's go!"
She said in her usual high pitched voice. She hopped into my purse to remain hidden as I made way downstairs to leave.

"Have fun sweetie! Be back home before 6:00 p.m ok?"
My mother said from the kitchen.
"Yes, mom!"
I took a step outside as it was a beautiful day.

After a short walk I entered the park, a slight breeze rustles the cherry blossom leaves making them fall to the solid ground one by one. The air was warm, the beams of sunlight glowing on my skin. Flowers are vast, and they conceal the freshly cut green grass. The children are playing and the parents talking among each other.

I made way to go under the bridge where there was no crowd

I made way to go under the bridge where there was no crowd. I know why Janna said she'd meet us here.
So we can keep our magical life; a secret. Mimi explained to me that this responsibility must be kept a secret among others to protect ourselves and live a normal life.

Janna was already there standing tall. She gives me a small smile as it seems we were both early. Janna looked pretty as she was wearing purple and black flannel shirt with blue jeans and shoes.

"Hello."
She greeted. I smiled back at her.
"Are they all coming?"
She asked.
"I'm not sure if Jinx will come but it's most likely."
I responded.

After a moment of silence, we spotted Lulu and Poppy approaching us.
They looked absolutely adorable. Lulu was wearing a floral dress complimenting her hair color. Poppy was wearing a dark blue t-shirt that reads "hero" in red with a pair of blue jeans and black shoes.

"Hi girls."
Lulu greeted first happily. It seemed we were all here except Jinx. I was worried she wouldn't show up.
I should've taken her phone number my thoughts were interrupted as I saw a tall slim figure in the distance.

It was Jinx! She seems to have seen me and walked over to all of us. She wore a leather jacket, a white shirt, ripped jeans and her usual leather boots.

"You didn't say you'd bring your friends along."
Jinx scowled.

I put my head down. I felt bad about lying. I usually don't lie but I had to. Otherwise, she wouldn't have come at all.

"Jinx, there is no music festival. Girls, we need to have a talk all together."
I said taking control of the situation. I am the leader, after all.

"So, you lied to me?"
Jinx said to me.