Shine bright*

Lux's POV:

I starred down at Janna's eyes with a smile on my face. It wasn't the color of her eyes that were so breathtaking, as it was what was inside them; hope. Smeared mascara lines and heavy eyelids. And bright. Oh, how bright they were, shining blue.
I felt the bitterness of the cold night breeze, and the stars burned with the brilliant sapphire pallor of electric light as the light of the moon shone over us.
She let go of my hand, letting out a deep sigh.

"Transform quickly, Lux. We don't have much time."
She told me as she was no longer facing me as she seemed to look into the distance.
I never know what is running through Janna's mind which really intrigues me about her.
She's so mysterious, but I like it. It's like I have to solve her.
I was willing to help and trust Janna and take on a responsibility of a cosmic protector for the great and good of this world, but how do I transform? How did I do it?

"I don't remember how, Janna."
I told her truthfully. She turns around quickly to face me putting her hands on my shoulders looking more into my eyes.
"You need to think about your true nature, who you really are, your dreams, your aspiration but most importantly your purpose. Channel your inner power of a Star Guardian Lux! The universe depends on it."
She told me. It came to me as a flash; a memory  that day where she told me about being a Star Guardian.
How I felt mostly afraid and so surprised that I thought I was dreaming. Dreams are just an illustration from the book your soul is writing about you.
This all feels like a dream to me, but it's a dream so magical and perfect I never want to wake up from.
I want to believe in this dream as much as I believe in myself.
I closed my eyes.. as memories floats in my mind.

I heard myself say in an echo in my memory, I felt all this overwhelming power rushing through me.  The memory of my first transformation into a Star Guardian!
I felt myself floating off the ground into the sky, I tried to keep calm and focus. I made myself twirled around gracefully extending my arms.
I opened my eyes as I saw myself glowing for bright pink light. I loved the spark, the twinkles and glitter of light dazzling like a diamond.
I loved the colors; beautiful pink and purple light shining through me is just how I'm meant to shine. Shine bright.

I gently floated back to the ground as I've transformed to my Star Guardian form

This is who I am. It feels right.

Janna smiled at me but her smile quickly faded away.

"Where is your magical staff?"
She asked me noticing I was empty handed.
"That would be me!"
I heard Mimi say as she was flying towards us flapping her very large ears.

"That would be me!"I heard Mimi say as she was flying towards us flapping her very large ears