After school spirit.

Jinx's POV:

It's been a few hours since I left the school. I sigh deeply as I looked at the view of the city.
I usually go to the rooftop of this abandon building located not too far my home.
It's my home away from home. If rumors are true this very building is haunted by spirits and ghosts, at night! Which would explain why no one comes here. I should spend the night here.
I decided to take out my baseball bat and cans which I keep in a supply box here and start having some fun.

I placed down the soda cans in front of me in a line as I had ammo well not ammo I mean other soda cans to hit them with the baseball bat!

"Introducing Jinx! The legend can hitting baseball champion! Will she eliminate all the empty soda cans she irresponsibly drinks every day? Tune in and watch folks!"
I joked amusingly as I started to do what I do best! I took a hold of a can in my hand threw it in the air and hit it with the baseball aiming at my target.

"Oh! One down! Seems like Jinx still has got her stuff!"
I continued to say to make myself seem like a star. I proceeded and finally knocked out all the cans without fail.
"Well ladies and gentlemen, give a round of applause for Jinx!"
I said as I pretended I was being cheered on by a crowd and bowed
"Thank you! Thank you!"

I started to graffiti the walls on this rooftop some more. There's barely any space left but I decided to spray something I saw in a dream last night.
I took a hold of two spray cans; a black, white and red spray can as I started to spray and remember what those creatures looked like.
It's hard to explain what they are or what they look like but they seemed interesting.
They looked like balls, one of them was black and the other was white, they had red eyes.
To be more specific they both had a tail and wings but the white one had a horn on its head and the black one had cat ears.
I was done with my sketch. I sat down on the floor and stared at my graffiti, wondering about that dream I had again.

The sun has gone to rest as the moon takes its place as the darkness begins to surround me.
The night means from below the town is lit by the neon lights of the clubs and bars, but above was an amazing starry night.
I stood up at the edge of the roof and looked down and then above at the night sky.
As I looked at the millions of stars in the sky I felt at peace, I felt as if the stars were calling out to me.

I held up my hand into the sky to feel the light and hope I saw in them

"Sometimes I find myself looking up at the stars, and think of all the galaxies inside my heart and truly wonder  if anyone will ever make sense of all that I am."
I paused and put my hand down and kept looking at the stars eyes widen.

Suddenly, a star shines brighter than the rest in red. Soon, there was a bright red flash that made me shield my eyes and take a few steps back.
When the flash was gone I looked around me in a panic. What in the world was that?

~chirps chirps~
"Ah! You! You're those things I s-saw in my dream!"
I screamed as these things appeared out of nowhere. Those things, I sketched on the wall earlier were back floating in the sky right in front of me! This is has to be a dream.
~chirp chirps and squeaks~
"I'm not dreaming? Wait, why can I understand you? You're just making dumb noises! I've completely lost my mind!"
I yelled out and got my baseball bat  as I pointed it at them shaking.
"L-listen I'm not afraid of you two and I'm not afraid to use this either!"
I said trying to sound menacing which kinda worked as they kept their distance from me as they chirped and squeaked. What I hear is none sense but for some reason I could comprehend them.