Friend or foe?

Lux's POV:

Poppy left to go get Lulu from her class. I was sitting at my desk in the classroom waiting for my friends so we can all have lunch together like usual.
I still can't believe what happened with.. Ezreal this morning.
I can't stop thinking about it. I can't stop thinking about him!
I made such a fool of myself! I just keep bumping into him not even saying anything. I couldn't even apologize.It was so embarrassing, he probably thinks I'm such a klutz admittedly I am.
I put my hands over my face remembering the events of this morning feeling ashamed.
I heard a sudden loud cough interrupting my thoughts. I could tell it was let out on purpose.
I removed my hands from my face and looked up and saw Janna.
She showed up before Lulu and Poppy did, and sat beside me.

"Everything, okay?"
She asked me with a worried look.
"Hm yeah."
I lied, I still felt so weird. My face was burning hot and my stomach felt all queasy like I would be sick but not quite. I guess this is what the feeling of love does to you.
"Lux, we have to tell Lulu, Poppy and Jinx about.. you know what."
She said getting closer to me to avoid other students overhearing us.
"Right."
I said understanding what she meant. I looked over at Jinx eating her lunch alone with her feet kicked up on her desk.
She had headphones in her ears listening to music. I would invite her to eat with us but she seemed like she prefers to be alone at the moment.
To be honest, I'm intimated by her and I wonder how she would react to my approach.
Janna puts her hand over my shoulder, to make me look at her again.
She leans in closer and whispers
"I will tell the girls to come under the bridge of the park where the river flows so we can tell them, this Saturday at four.pm."

I nodded my head in agreement.
"However, I need you to create a bond with Jinx until then and gain her trust so she may agree to come as well."
She added. How will I be able to do that?
I looked over at Jinx again as she was banging her head with her eyes closed listening to music while playing air guitar.
I want to become closer to Jinx but we are so different from another. She has so much darkness within her heart from other people putting it there like her mother, I believe.
But, I believe it's because no one has ever shown her the light that illuminates her path which is why she seems so lost.

"Hi girls!"
Lulu exclaimed as she entered the room with Poppy greeting us with a smile. I smiled back at her as we all sat together unfolding our lunches.

 I smiled back at her as we all sat together unfolding our lunches

"I reveal to all of you my rainbow bento! I made it myself!"

Lulu said as she all showed us her lunch. She had a line up of colors with food such as fruits and vegetables to make it look like a rainbow. It looked delicious and the name and idea was creative which is expected from Lulu.

"You made it yourself, Lulu? I'm proud of you! Let me have a taste."
Poppy praised her friend as she picked a strawberry from her bento. She took a bite and savored it with satisfaction.
"Thank you, Poppy. I wanted to tell you girls about Pix!"
She announced. Lulu gained my attention as I could see the glow in her eyes.
"Don't tell me you took in a stray cat home again."
Poppy said as she put her hand over her face. I let out a giggle from the thought.
Lulu is the kind of girl that would bring in stray animals to take care of them but her parents would always refuse to keep them and tell her to bring them to the animal shelter.
"No, actually Pix is a magical fairy! I had this dream the other night where these stars came into my room!
And-And And- there she was! She told me all about being a Star-"
Lulu said but Janna put her hand over her mouth to prevent her to say anymore.