*Light and wind*

Lux's POV:

Janna stood in front of me with a serious look yet calming smile she always wears as her eyes were glowing like earlier today. We looked at each other in silence in front of the school as a soft gentle breeze ran through our hair until I finally spoke up.

"Janna, I can't talk to you right now. I have to go home or my parents will be worried."
I informed her, whatever it is it can wait.
"Lux, this is urgent  you must follow me and don't ask too many questions. This is about your destiny after all."
The purple haired girl told me with a smile at the end of her sentence. My eyes widened at that word 'destiny' remembering me of only of..
"I can tell you everything about those dreams you've been having."
She continued as if she was reading my thoughts as she moved up her hand into a swift motion as a more intense cold breeze hit me almost like magic!
I looked at Janna with fear as she got closer and placed her hand on my shoulder and looked down on me with a sweet smile.
"Don't be afraid as fear is only a path to the dark side, you are the light this world needs and well I'm the wind."
I didn't comprehend what she meant as her being the wind? Does that mean she follows the direction of the wind where it may take her? Am I light because of my name?
So many questions went through my mind.
Without a word, Janna signaled me to follow her.
As I followed her, I managed to calm down. We stopped behind the school building. There's no one in sight. I wonder what could she possibly tell me?
We faced each other once more as the wind only became stronger as twinkles of light was forming in the grass; floating in the sky around us like fireflies as I looked at my surroundings in awe.

"Lux, have you ever wondered about so many things in your life, that seemed out of the ordinary? It's quite simple you see, I was once like you. So young, naive and innocent.
I once had the same dreams like you have. I've questioned it so much of what it could mean or if it was real at all. This dream telling me about my destiny but this is just a journey to discover who you truly are meant to be. Tell me, who are you Lux?"
She began to tell me.  I thought about every single word she said carefully but most importantly 'who am I ?'. I always have an answer for every question but this one is truly testing me.

"I'm- I'm  j-just me."
I mumbled unsure of myself.

"I'll tell you who I am. I am the wind. I am the wind that will carry you to the direction of your destiny to aloft you to dance among the stars above."

She says as she looks as the sky above and lifts through the air as a bright purple light shines through her and the wind forms a circle around her as she seems to be floating above me, twirling gracefully in a seemingly never ending spiral. How could she ever land, why would she ever want to land? It was peace seeing herself ascending to the heavens. 
She was gliding above the ground with a glowing purple light surrounding her. She had what seemed like a magical staff and an animal companion floating besides her.
She looked exactly like in my dream!

I took a step back as I couldn't believe what I saw before my eyes. It was the most magical and beautiful thing I've ever witnessed.

"But I am also a Star Guardian!"
She said with force in her voice as the wind tousled our hair. I gasped in shock and put my hand over my mouth.
A Star Guardian! So, it is true!

"My dream told me I was a Star Guardian."

I said quietly as I kept starring at Janna. She looked so beautiful, magical and majestic like an angel.

 She looked so beautiful, magical and majestic like an angel