~Love and friendship~

Lux's POV:

"Okay,class! Today we're going to learn a very important lesson which will show up in the tests of the first semester so open your books on page eight."

Miss Laurent told the class.

I am seated at my desk in class like usual, however I'm not my normal self anymore.

I'm a Star Guardian! I glanced at Poppy who sat next to me as she gives me a small smirk and then proceeds to follow on the page of her book. Oh right! I need to focus more.

I keep dosing off. With all that happened and well after what happened earlier with Ezreal!
My heart's pounding from my chest just from thinking about it. I held my cheeks.
Gosh, I'm blushing again!

~Flashback~

I was walking rather quickly in the hallway of the school to my class to be there early like usual. My mind was elsewhere as my UN-breaking gaze from the floor kept me from noticing anyone in my path that is until, I crashed into someone almost losing my balance.
I can be so clumsy sometimes.

"I'm sorry"
I blurt out. I stood back and glanced at the person who I collided with and noticed out of all people I could've bumped into, it was Ezreal.

"It's okay, but be more careful okay?"
He said with his eyes smiling from his cheeks.
I couldn't find my voice to respond. I felt my cheeks flushed hot, and my stomach was heavy. My heart pounded in my throat, threatening to break out. His blue eyes met mine. How many love songs had I heard that said, "He takes my breath away"? Now that line made a lot sense.
He looked at me eyes widen expecting a response from me but I simply froze still. He swooped his hair to the side with his hand and showed me his perfect smile again.

 He swooped his hair to the side with his hand and showed me his perfect smile again

"I'll see you around."
He said softly as we separated paths.

~End of Flashback~

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening only to be Jinx. I was wondering if she would show up again if what Janna said was true she is a Star Guardian too!
Jinx wasn't wearing our school uniform but instead a rather large hoodie with jeans. She seemed very tired and almost angry too.

"Jinx, you're late!"
Miss Laurent said as she switched her focus to Jinx.

"Oh I'm sorry Teach but I was just enjoying a few extra minutes of not being here

"Oh I'm sorry Teach but I was just enjoying a few extra minutes of not being here."

She said in a mocking tone which the teacher didn't like as she adjusted her glasses then crossed her arms together and seemed angry now.
"Why aren't you wearing your school's uniform?"
She said in an overbearing voice.
"Funny story actually, I tripped over some garbage bags last night on my way home and fell into this mud pile so my uniform's all dirty and still needs to be washed soooo....yeah are we done?"
Jinx said which I doubt is actually true.
Janna may be right, she seems so reckless and rebellious.
A girl who would cause nothing but trouble but I still wonder if a girl like her could be a Star Guardian.
"Jinx, I didn't want to tell you this yesterday since it was your first day but you have an attitude problem, young lady."
Miss Laurent said as the authoritarian.
"What's the big deal?"
Jinx replied back in a disrespectful manner.
"That's enough from you take your seat."
The teacher ordered her as Jinx sheepishly makes way to sit next me like she is intended do as she seems very displease.

I don't what it is about Jinx but I'm curious to know who she truly is and what she's truly like.
I wonder if she even knows herself.

"Lux, I've told you yesterday to keep an eye on Jinx, haven't I?"
Miss Laurent said as she made me jump a little coming back to reality.
"Hmm, well you told me to show her around and guide her, yes."
I confirmed as she looks directly at me.
She puts her focus back into the lesson instead and writes on the board.
I looked back at Jinx and she already was looking at me, in response she popped the pink bubblegum she was chewing with no expression and laid back on her seat no longer looking at me.

Later, it was lunch time. As usual, myself, Janna, Poppy and Lulu were together in the classroom to eat. It seems that Lulu brought a friend with her.
Jinx, however stormed out. I wonder what she's up to.

"Girls! I want you to meet my new friend! She's in my class c'mon tell them your name!"
Lulu said with a squeaky voice as she clearly couldn't contain her excitement.
I loved how Lulu is so friendly and likes to make new friends of all kind.
"My n-name is Soraka."
The girl said in a small voice as she used her hair to cover her face. I couldn't help but notice her blush probably from being shy.
Soraka had long green minted shiny colored hair that came down to be curly which looked beautiful.
Her eyes were the glimmering color of emerald, sparkling in the light. She was about my height, and had pale skin, a horn on her head and ears similar to Poppy, Lulu and Janna.
She seemed like a fragile, cute and shy girl but she can easily fit in into our small group of friends.