Chapter 2

The week went by really fast, luckily. Ashley and her friends came up to me on Wednesday and started calling me names. I didn't tell Brad this time and I just pretended like nothing happened. The rest of the week he stayed by my side so that Ashley couldn't say anything.

It's now Saturday, Brad and the guys have a gig tonight and I'm really excited. Their first original song 'Can We Dance' came out a few days ago and it would be the first time they play it live.

I walked downstairs to be surprised by my dad making breakfast.

"Shouldn't you be at work too, dad?" I asked.

"Good morning to you too, sweetie. And no I work from home today." He replied. I didn't reply, i just smiled, sat down and ate breakfast. I'm not complaining, this is a delicious breakfast.

After breakfast I took a shower and got dressed. I just put on some leggings, an All Time Low t-shirt and my Nikes. Every Saturday morning Brad and I go for a long walk with our dogs. That's basically the only time we exercise.

The doorbell went and I ran downstairs knowing it was Brad.

"Good morning, Brad. Good morning, Jesse."

"Good morning, Jess. Where is Bradler?" He asks and before I could reply a big white Golden Retriever comes running into the living room.

"Right here." I laughed. "Bye dad , Brad and I are going for a walk with Bradler and Jess. Be home soon." I yelled as I closed the door behind me.

"Didn't your dad work on Saturdays?" Brad asks.

"Yeah but he works from home today." I said and he nodded.
"So are you excited for tonight?" I ask.

"Oh yeah I honestly can't wait.  I'm nervous tho."

"I would be nervous too, but don't worry you're gonna kill it! I'm excited for Can We Dance."

"Oh yeah me too! I hope the audience will like it."

"I think they're going to love it." I smiled.

After our long walk we arrived back at Brads house.

"Good morning, Jess. How are you?" Brads mom asks as we walk into the house.

"Good morning, Ana. I'm good thanks , how about you?"

"I'm good, thanks sweetie."

"We should go home I still have a lot of homework to do. I see ya tonight, Brad." I say and give him a quick hug.

"See ya tonight, we'll pick you up at 6pm."

"Okay, bye."

I walked back to my house with Bradler, gave him some food and water and went upstairs to do my homework, ugh!!!

A few hours later I was getting ready to go to the gig. I put on my white ripped jeans with a white sweater, I put on my light blue Pumas and my light blue coat. I curled my brown straight hair a little and put on a bit of makeup.