Chapter 19

Jessica's POV

We were woken up the next day by Bradley's mom. We were going to the beach today. I was so excited, this has been my dream since I was little. I got up without saying anything to Bradley, taking my clothes, and walking to the bathroom to get ready. Luckily I bought a cute bikini a few weeks ago. It was a really light blue-ish color. Over my bikini I put on a blue dress, and I put on my white converse. I walked back to the room, took my bag and without saying anything I walked downstairs for breakfast.

"You excited to go to the beach?" Lisa asked.

"I'm really excited, you have no idea." I said and they laughed.

Once everyone was finished eating, we walked to our van and drove to the beach.

It was only a 5 minute drive. When we got there, we parked the car and walked to the beach to find a good place to sit.

I looked around and it was beautiful, even more beautiful then I dreamed off. I saw a little a girl and a boy making a sand castle. I looked a them, they were laughing and having fun and it reminded me of Bradley and I.  We dreamed of coming here since we were kids. We said that if we were here, we're not only going to see Santa but we would also make the biggest sand castle that Sydney has ever seen. We even drew an example of how it would look like. We would laugh so hard at our drawing and we would hang them up in our rooms.

I sighed at the thought. Even though I'm happy was that we were here, I just wished Bradley and I were still friends. It was our dream, but it doesn't feel right to be here without his friendship.

The memories hurt, but I guess he has himself to blame.

In the corner of my eyes I saw Bradley looking at the same kids I was looking at. He looked at me and then looked away.

Bradley's POV

Looking at those kids made me miss Jess even more. When I saw her looking at them it made me hope she was thinking about us too.

I turned around and saw her talking to her sister,  Natalie and Jane. They laughed and not long after she took off her dress. She was wearing a light blue bikini, and she looked stunning.

"Stop staring, your eyes might fall out." Luke said.

"I wasn't staring." I said quickly.

"Yeah sure." He laughed. "When are you going to tell her?"

"Tell who what?" I asked.

"That you have-" He was cut of by my sister yelling

"Guys, we are going into the water, are you coming?"

"Hell yeah!" Luke yelled and ran to her.

I walked over to them, took off my shirt and walked with them to the ocean.

I could see Jess looking at me, but as soon as I looked back she turned her head.

I walked to the water but as soon as I got in, Jess walked out.

"Jess, where are you going?" Her sister yelled.

"I don't feel like swimming today, I'm sorry." She yelled back running to our parents, sat on the sand and read a book.

I felt bad that she couldn't even enjoy this trip because of what I did. This has been her dream, and now thanks to me she couldn't even enjoy it.

Jessica's POV

I sat on the beach reading a book. I didn't know what book it was or what it was about but everything was better than being with them. Or him.

"Why aren't you swimming, sweetie?" Ana asked.

"Don't feel like it." I replied.

"What are you talking about, you love swimming."

"I did"

Ana looked at me with an 'I'm sorry' look on her face.

"I'm fine, Ana." I said.

*

A few hours later we went out for dinner and then back to the hotel. Without saying anything I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. While Bradley was in the shower I decided to turn off the light and went to bed.

A few minutes later he came back into the room turning on the lights.

Bitch, seriously?

I turned the lights back off but a few seconds later he turned it back on.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to sleep." I said turning the lights off.

"And I'm trying to find something." He replied turning the lights back on.

"Can't you do that with the light on your phone?" I said turning the lights off.

He sighed and turned the lights on.

I got pissed, stood up and said; "Would you stop being an asshole for once?"

"I'm being an asshole? I've been trying to make things right." He said

"That's a first."

"Just stop!!" He yelled. "I've been trying for past 3 weeks."

"That's the problem, you've only been trying for 3 weeks" I yelled back.

"I tried!" He yelled.

"Really? Since when is ignoring trying? Explain that to me?" I said.

Bradley's POV

At first I didn't know what to say.

"I've been trying to tell you, but you won't listen." I said eventually.

"Do you blame me? You haven't talk to me in 4 years, did you actually think that I would run into your arms and say that everything is okay?"

"No, but if you could just listen to m-"

"No you listen to me! You have no idea what you've put me through! After you left I got bullied every single fucking day, telling me I was worthless. I had panic attacks ad suicide thoughts! I had to go to fucking therapy because of you! Because of the one person that should've been there for me!" She cried.

"I didn't kn-"

"Of course you didn't know because you weren't there, Bradley! And I hate you for that! I fucking you for leaving, I hate you for not calling me! And I hate that I can't hate you because I love you and I ha-"
____________________

A/N

Cliffhanger... lol , I'm sorry!
Hope you liked it!

Much love,
S