Chapter 27

Bradley; "Ever since that day, our parents held dinner parties every Saturday night like old times. It was like nothing happened and nothing has changed, except for the fact that we were in a relationship and not just friends."

Jessica; "I think our parents always knew that we end up dating."

Bradley; "Oh yes, definitely! You have no idea how many times my mum said 'it's about time', haha"

Jessica; "oh yeah, same here haha!"

Jessica; "Well that's it! That's how we got together. "

Bradley; "Lots of drama but lots of love at the end."

Jessica; "That's true!"

Bradley; "Two years later and still going strong!"

Jessica; "We have had our ups and downs. It's never easy to be away from the person you love for over 6 months. But I'm to proud of everything he and the rest of The Vamps have achieved so why would I be sad? To be honest I'm glad he's gone, because that's how I know he's, still, doing something he loves."

Bradley; "Thanks babe! And for me it's nice to know that I can come home to someone."

Jessica; "I'm not going anywhere."

Bradley; "Neither am I!"

Bradley; "So there you have the story you all wanted to know. Sorry it took me so long to open up about it. We just wanted to figure things out and make sure that everything is in the past and that we both fully moved on from it.

Jessica; "All I can say is thank you to all the The Vamps fans for not hating me!"

Bradley; "Yes, thank you! You're support means a lot! I love you guys!"

And with that they ended the video.

It's been two years since they started dating and like Bradley said they wanted to wait. But lately the fans have been asking more and more questions.

They discussed for a week how they would tell their story.

Jessica wasn't sure if she wanted to tell it at first because she didn't want to relive it. She hated what had happened between them.
It took her a few days to fully trust him. And the first time he went on tour was really hard for her. She new Brad would never hurt and leave her again, but the thought of it was still in the back of her mind. She didn't like to admit it because she didn't want Brad to feel bad. Luckily she had her family and friends to help her, and in time she learned how to handle it.
They made sure that Jess went to a few shows around the world and all the shows in the UK.
As for Bradley, he made sure to let her know he loved her everyday whether it was on the phone or via text. He promised her that every time they saw each other the first thing they would to is go to their favorite restaurant and talk about everything. He wasn't going to let her go. Not for a millions years!

And they made it for two years. And they knew they would last forever.

Would they?

___________________________

A/N

Hi everyone!

Thanks for reading this story! It took me a while to update.

You know the reason (if you have read 'Author's note')

I always knew that this would be the last chapter, I just wanted to make it good. I didn't have that much inspiration but I knew I wanted it to be a bit different.

If you liked this story please like, I would love to know.

Let me know if you want a sequel as well.

Thank you so much.
Love S.