Chapter 10

Jessica's POV

I was on my way home after the fight with my grandma, when my mom called.

"Hey mom." I said when I answered the phone and put it on loudspeaker, (A/N; don't text/ call while driving kids, drive safe.)

"Come by the dance studio, I know you're not at work." She said with a serious voice.

"Okay." Is all I could say before she hung up.

I think she's mad.

About 15 minutes later I arrived at my mom's dance studio. Kinda scared of what she's is going to say.

"Hey, mom." I said when I walked in.

"You're grandmother called me. Want to explain yourself, young lady?" She said with that serious voice again.

"She said that I should talk to him." I replied without using his name, she knew who I was talking about.

"You know she isn't wrong about that."

Not again.... I looked at her with disbelieve , shaking my head, turned around and walked away.

"This is what you always do when we talk about this, you walk away. You're not going to fix this if you keep running away. Just talk to him, hear what he has to say."

I turned around and yelled, "I already talked to his family for you guys, but you can't expect me to talk to him too. I already told grandma that I'm tired of this shit! I just want it to stop! Just stop asking or talking about it! I'm done, mom! I just want him out of my life and there is NOTHING you or grandma or anybody can say to me that will change my mind! He fucked it up by leaving so he can just stay away as well!" And with that I left.

I didn't mean to get so mad or yell, I just wanted her to know how I felt. They don't know how hard it has been for me. I lost everything, my friends, my family, everything, just because he decided to do what he did. There is nothing he could do that would change my mind about him.

I walked to my car and decided to go to the park, I really need to calm down.

My parents, grandparents and sister all called me, but I didn't pick up. Why can't they just leave me alone?

Bradley's POV

"No, She isn't here." My mom said.

"Yeah, I will call you when I hear something from her. Although I doubt she'll come her." She said again.

I walked into the living room, to see who she's talking to , and see that that's she's on the phone with someone.

"Yeah, I promise. Bye." She said and hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"That was Ellen." Mom replied.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"No, not really. Jessica had a fight with her grandma and Ellen and now she's gone and she doesn't pick up the phone. They don't know where she is."

"What was the fight about?"

"That's not important, sweetie. We have to find her."

I knew the fight was about me. Jessica never fought with her parents, let alone her grandparents.

"Do you know where she might be?" Mom asked.

I was thinking about the places she would go to if she wasn't feeling well or where she wanted to be alone.

Our secret place at the park, that's it! She has to be there.

"I know where she is, but no one knows the place, it's our secret." I said.

"Can you please go there and check if she's there?" Mom asked.

"I think I'm the last person she wants to see right now, mom.'

"Please, Brad. Everyone's worried sick."

"Fine, I'll go." I said and walked outside.

I drove to the park and walked to our secret place. I hope she's there.

And I was right. She was sitting on the grass looking at her hands. I see her phone going off, I think it's her mom.

"You should really pick up, they are worried about you." I said.

She jumped a little but didn't look behind her, she knew it was me. She didn't move or reply, she just sat there.

"You shouldn't just walk away like that and not pick up, you know." I said again when her phone went of again.

This time she stood up turned around and before she walked away she said without looking at me, "I've learned that from the best, didn't I?"

"Jess, look I -" I started but she interrupted me.

"Just leave me alone!" She said and walked away.

I ran after her, I really want to fix this.

"Jessica, please! Just give me chance to explain." I yelled running after her.

She didn't reply.

"Jessica, please!" I said as I jumped in front of her so that she couldn't walk away. "Let me explain."

She didn't look at me.

"You should've explained it 4 years ago. Please just leave alone, you've been doing a great job for the last 4 years, why stop now?"

"I know I should have, but I just couldn't do it!"

She sighed, looked into my eyes and said, "I really don't care anymore. I wish everyone could just forget this ever happened and that everyone, including you, could just leave me the fuck alone!"

And with that she left.

I didn't know what to say, I just stood there in shock.I got that message loud and clear. She really hates me, and there really isn't anything I could do to fix it.

I walked to my car and drove home.

"Did you find her?" Mom asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh thank god, is she okay?" Natalie asked.

"I guess."

"What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just call Ellen and tell her daughter is fine. I'm going upstairs, I'm nor hungry. " I said walking to the stairs.

"Brad." Mom started but I ignored her and walked to my room, still in shock of what had happened.

A few minutes later there was a knock on my bedroom door. When I didn't answer, the door went open. It was Natalie.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked worried.

I didn't reply, I just looked at the ceiling.

"What happened?" She asked again.

"I fucked up, that's what happened." I said quietly.

"She'll come back, she already forgave us. Soon she'll forgive you."

"Thrust me, she won't. She made that perfectly clear!" I said.

My sister only said , "I'm sorry", and then walked out of my room.

I looked at the picture of Jessica and I that was on my bedside table.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and closed my eyes, hoping it was all a dream.

Unfortunately it wasn't.
_____________________

A/N

Hope you liked it!
Please like if you did.

Much love,
S.