Chapter 23

Bradley's POV;

I walked out of her house and walked to the park. I didn't know why I kissed her. I didn't understand why she kissed me back first and then pushed me away. I feel like an idiot. I hope I didn't lose her again. Why did I continue making these little mistakes?

I sat on a bench just thinking about it when James called me.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey, mate, I was wondering if you could come over, I wrote something and I want you opinion." He said.

"Sorry, I can't!" I replied.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, I just fucked it up again!" I replied.

"With Jess? How come? I thought you were on good terms."

"We were, until I decided to kiss her again!"

"But I thought she liked you? At least that's what Kirstie told me."

"I thought so too, but apparently not! I just don't understand! She says she forgives me and likes me, I kiss her, she kisses me back and then she pushes me away! God I sound like a 12 year old."

"No you don't! And maybe she's just not ready yet. I mean you guys didn't talk for a long time, you can expect her to act like nothing happened."

I didn't reply because I knew he was wright. I just wished she could forgive me. I knew it would take some time but I didn't know what to do.

"I have to go, I'm sorry. Send me a photo of the songs and I'll take a look." I said.

"Okay, thanks mate." James said and hung up the phone.

I stood up and drove to the store, I still had to buy Jess a present.

Jessica's POV;

The next day is was Christmas eve. Our parents decided that Christmas eve was a 'Christmas Eve Theme Party' and the theme was red. Original I know... I decided to wear a tight red dress, red sneaker, my hair was in a bun and I wore some basic eye makeup and red lips. (see picture below)

I walked downstairs when I heard the bell ring, the Simpson's had arrived

I didn't know if Brad would talk to me after yesterday. I know that my reaction was a bit harsh but he needed to understand that I wasn't ready.

When I walked into the living room, everyone was greeting each other, and so did I.

When Brad was standing in front of me to give me a kiss on the cheek, I didn't pull away I just did the same. It was Christmas , I didn't want to think about all that and just have a nice Christmas.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday." Brad whispered.

I didn't say anything, I just smiled and walked to the kitchen and sat on the table.

I sat next to my sister and my dad on the other side. Brad was sitting in front of me.

The whole night we all talked, laughed and ate. It was amazing. Everyone eventually left.

*

The next day we celebrated Christmas and the Simpson's house. We always opened our presents on Christmas morning in our pj's at their house.

We sat in the living room around the Christmas tree with hot chocolate.

We played the same game we did when we were younger. Ana took a hat and wrote our names on small pieces of paper and putted it in the hat. Someone takes a paper and the person on the paper gets a present.

After a while of playing it was Natalie's turn to take a name.

"Brad." She read.

Everyone gave his present to him and when he was done I gave him mine.

"Thank you, Jess." He said smiling.

"No problem." I smiled.

"Oh My God." He said looking at his gift.

"You like it?" I asked.

"I love it, thank you so much!" He said giving me a hug.

"What is it?" Natalie asked curious.

"five designed guitar pics. Did you design these?" He asked.

"I did, and grandpa made them." I replied.

"They are sick! Thank you!" He said.

"You're welcome." I said smiling.

After that it was my mom who's name got picked and after that it was mine.

Brad was the first to give me his present. It was a small box and when I opened it there was a heart shaped necklace inside it. It was absolutely beautiful.

"You can open the necklace." He said. And I did. There were two pictures inside, on the left side it was a picture of us when we were about three and four years old and on the right side there was a picture of us from when we were on our vacation to Australia.

"This is so beautiful! Thank you so much!" I said giving him a hug.

His hand went under his shirt and I saw he was wearing the same necklace.

"I have the same one, that way we are always together, no matter where we are." He said.

I gave him a hug again and I almost started to cry.

The necklace showed how much he cared. It showed that he was sorry for what he did and that he wanted to make sure that I knew that he wasn't going to make that mistake twice.

It made me realize that maybe I should let it go and trust him again.

But there were always two voices in my head. One said 'what if he did it again?' and the other said 'give him a chance.'.

It was time for me to listen to the second voice.
_______________________________

Long time I know, I'm sorry! College is taking my all free time away haha!
But I hope you like this chapter!
If you did, please let know by giving it a like or comment!

Love,
S.