Chapter 13

Bradley's POV

James and Kirstie basically dragged me to Ana's party. I didn't want to go at first but they literally begged me to go, I don't really know why they wanted me there so bad. But it's been a while since I last went out, so I eventually said yes and went to my room to get ready.

 But it's been a while since I last went out, so I eventually said yes and went to my room to get ready

(A/N; this is what Brad wears to the party, Honestly this is my favorite picture ever. His style is amazing. Who agrees with me?)

About 30 minutes later I was ready. I walked downstairs and James, Kirstie and I drove to Ana's party.

When we arrived at the party we said hi to Ana, Tris and Con.

"Luisa didn't come tonight?" I asked Con

"She's coming, she'll be here soon. She's helping a friend who's coming to the party too." He replied.

Not soon after, Luisa arrived at the party and when I saw who she came with I realized why James and Kirstie wanted me to be here so bad.

Luisa was with Jessica.

When I saw her my mouth almost dropped the floor. Wow she looked stunning! Damn!

Ana and Kirstie walked up to them to say hi. Jess smiled and hugged them. I haven't seen her smile in a long time.

My thoughts were disturbed by Tris, "Did you know she would come? I didn't even know she knew Ana." He asked James.

"Yeah, Kirstie went shopping with Jess yesterday and asked Ana and Luisa to come as well. Kirstie told me Ana invited Jess." He replied.

"Do the girls know about everything? I didn't tell Luisa anything." Con said.

"I didn't tell Ana either." Tris said.

"I don't think Kirstie told them." James said.

"It 'll be okay, I hope." Tris said.

I wasn't paying much attention to their conversation, I kept looking at Jessica. She was laughing and she was even drinking wine. She was genuinely happy. At least for a few minutes because her smile disappeared as soon as she saw me.

She look into my eyes, but quickly turned away. I did the same thing. In the corner of my eyes I saw the girls walking up to us.

"Hey guys, look who came." Ana said.

We looked at Jessica who was looking at Kirstie and then to us. Nobody knew what the do or say at first, but to our surprise it was Jessica who broke the silence.

"Hey guys, long time no see." She said. We all looked at her in disbelieve.

"Hey, Jess. How have you been?" James asked.

"Good, I guess. You guys?" She asked.

"Good." James, Tris and Con replied. I didn't say anything, I just stared at her, trying to figure out what was going on.