Chapter 24

Jessica's POV;

A couple of days later we were all sitting at James' and Kirsties house to talk about what we were going to do on New Years eve. I was excited to celebrate it with friends again, because I hadn't done that in a long time.

James idea was celebrating it at Tris' house because he has the biggest garden and because his family is visiting mine. We all agreed and wrote down all the things we should need and who bought what.

Kirstie asked me to go with her, Louisa and Ana, so that we could pick what we were going to wear as well.

We said goodbye to the others and walked out.

"So how are you and Brad doing? I saw you guys were wearing the same necklace." Louisa asked.

"Ow it was my Christmas present from him, it has pictures of him and I inside of it." I replied showing them the pictures.

"That is the cutest this ever!!" Ana yelled.

I laughed at her reaction.

Kirstie looked at me in a weird way.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"He buys you a necklace with your faces on it and yet you're still 'just friend'?" She replied.

"That's because we are." I said.

"Wait really? I thought you guys were dating." Louisa said.

"We aren't." I said.

"Why? He likes you, you like him. So why not?" She asked.

"That's literally what I've been saying for days." Kirstie said.

"They're right, Jess. You guys made up, he's back and you're friends again. So why not?" Ana said.

"I don't know." I whispered looking down at my hands.

And again I knew they were right. They just don't understand that once your trust gets broken it's hard to fix it.

"I know you're afraid to get hurt again, but have you guys really talked about it?" Kirstie asked.

"No, we haven't actually."

We really hadn't talked about it. I never realized that until she asked me.

"Don't you think it might be a good idea?" She asked.

"I don't know, what if he doesn't want to?" I asked.

"Why should't he want to?"

"Kirstie's right , you know. You and Brad should go away for a day or something, somewhere private and talk about it. Like properly talk about it." Luisa said.

I didn't reply. It wasn't because I didn't think it was a bad idea, I just didn't know what to do.

Bradley's POV;

The next day, James called me.

"Mate I, I mean Kirstie, had a great idea." He said.

"Great idea? For what, New Years?" I asked.

"No, for you and Jess."

"What about us?" I asked confused.

"You know Jess isn't ready for you guys to date right? Well we talked and she told me that you guys haven't properly talked about it. So why don't you guys go on a trip together and talk and work things out." Kirstie said.

"That does sound like a great idea. But where are we supposed to go?" I asked.

"Didn't you guys go to Glasgow a lot when you were younger?" James asked "Why not go there again?"

"Our parents have a house there, so why not, good idea! Thanks guys." I said.

*

I walked to Jess' house the next day. I had talked to our parents about going to Ireland with her to talk and celebrate New Years day. They said it was a great idea. I had prepared everything with my parents and Jess' parents. I just hoped we didn't do it for nothing and that she'll say yes.

I knocked on her door and she opened it.

"Oh hey, Brad, come in. What are you doing here?" She asked as I walked inside.

"I came here to ask you something."

"Sure what is it?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to our house in Glasgow for New Years?"

"With everyone?"

"No, just the two of us. I really want to spent more time with you!"

"Ow, euhm. If our parents and the others are okay with it then, sure why not."

"They do, I already asked them" I smiled.

"Okay, when do you want to go?"

"I bought plane tickets for tonight, if that's okay?"

She smiled and said "When did you plan all this?"

"Yesterday." I laughed a little.

"What would you have done if I said no?"

"I know you wouldn't have said no." I winked.

She laughed and said. "You're crazy! For how long do I need to pack?"

"Five days." I smiled.

"Okay, I should start packing then." She smiled.

"You should, I'll help." I said as I walked behind her to her room.

After about 2 hours Jess has finally packed everything.

After dinner my mom drove us to the airport and about a couple of hours later we arrived at our house in Glasgow.

"Wauw, it still looks the same." Jess said as we walked inside.

"It does." I said as I looked around.

Jess walked around the house with a big smile on her face. It was cute seeing her so happy, it made me happy as well.

It was very late and both Jess and I were very tired. Jess already changed into her Pj's and sat on the couch. I walked to the couch and sat next to her.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure." She said while yawning.

We watched White Chicks, because why not? (A/N, that is literally one of my favorite movies. It is hilarious! If you haven't watched, do it. Trust me it is amazing, you'll cry from laughter!) After about 30 minutes or so we both fell asleep on the couch.

I had planed to talk to Jess the next day about everything and I hoped we would work things out 100%. I wanted her in my life more than anything in the world. I wanted her to know that she can trust me and that she didn't have to be afraid that I would leave again, because I wouldn't. I made that mistake once and wasn't planning on making it again.
______________________________

A/N

Hope you liked this chapter.
Please let me know if you, it would mean a lot to me.
Like or comment if you did!

Much love
S.