Chapter 5

Brad's POV (A/N: lol surprise)

We were on our way to the LA airport to go home. We have been on tour for months and now we are going back to the UK to visit our family and finish our third album. 

When we arrived at the airport there where a lot of fans waiting for us. We walked out and said hello to the fans, we also took a couple of photo's.

"Brad have you seen the video yet?" A fan yelled.

"What video?" I asked.

"From your best friend Jessica King." She replied.

Jessica King, haven't heard that name in years. I looked at the guys who heard the conversation, they looked at me
with a sad look on their face.

"I'm sorry, I haven't." I told the girl.

"You should. It's pretty harsh." She said. I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled and walked inside the airport. Everyone was quiet. Everyone heard the conversation so I guess they didn't know what to say. I went to Twitter to see what the girl was talking about. I had millions of mentions, all replies from a tweet with a video. This must be the video the girl was talking about.

  '@/BradIsBabe: Met @/TheVampsBrad ' bff @/JessicaKing today at Music King. She said she wasn't her & a few other things. What happened to them. Here's the video.' 

After reading the tweet I got confused. I was a little scared to watch the video but I did it anyway, I need to know what's going on.

"You must be proud?" A girl asked the girl behind the counter, wait that's Jess! Wow she looks beautiful, she always was.

"Proud? I'm sorry what are you talking about?" Jess asked confused.

"I'm talking about Bradley Simpson from the band that was just on TV, you silly. We know you're Jessica and that you knew him for years. You must be proud of your best friend. He's really good... and cute." she said as they all giggled except Jess,  she just looked a bit annoyed.

  "I'm sorry, I never met him. I think you have mistaken me with someone else."  She politely replied.

Auwch.

"No we're not. We know it's you. Why are you denying it?"  Another girl asked.

"Look I'm not, okay. I've never met a Bradley Simson and I also never knew one. So will you please excuse me, I have to help the woman over their. I'm very sorry, have a lovely day." Jess replied and walked away, and that's when the video ended.

I sighed, and put my phone away. I understand why she said what she said. I walked away and told everyone except for her. I know what I did was wrong but I just was to scared to tell her because I w-

My thoughts were interrupted by James.

"Are you okay, dude?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied.

I know he wanted to ask about the video and Jess but he stopped himself knowing I would't want to talk about it. He just gave me a small smile and walked away.

We walked into the airplane not long after. I listened to music the whole flight. The words Jess said in the video kept playing over and over again in my head. I held back a tear, I really miss her a lot. I wish I could go back in time and tell her or pick up the phone when she called me. Every time she called me I wanted the pick up so bad, but I couldn't get myself to do it. It hurt when she stopped calling me, I guess she gave up. And I don't blame her. I just wished she didn't, I wished I picked up. It could've saved our friendship.

A few hours later we arrived at the London airport. Finally home. When we got of the plane and took our bags, we walked to our families that were waiting for us.

I saw my parents and sister. I gave them a smile and said 'hi'. I also said 'hi' to the guys' families and girlfriends. After all the hugs and 'hi's'  we walked outside. Saying 'hi' to a few fans and taking pictures. Some fans yelled a few things about Jess. Things like 'Have you seen the video of Jessica yet?' or 'Are you going to Music King to say hi to her?'. But also things like 'What happened between you two' and 'Do you know why she said the things she said?' I ignored the questions and walked to my parents car.

As soon as we walked into the car Nat asked.

"What were your fans talking about? What video and what did Jessica say?"

I didn't reply.

"Brad-?" She asked again.

"It's nothing Nat! It's just a video of Jess saying she doesn't know me!" I said annoyed.

"Ow, I'm sorry."

"Yeah, whatever." I replied and listened to music not wanting to talk about this anymore.

A few minutes later we arrived home. I walked out of the car and ran to the house. I wanted to hug Jesse, I missed that dog.

"Hi, Jesse. I missed you!" I said as she licked me. Every time I came home and would hug her I wished it was also Jess I could hug. I wonder if she things the same thing when she hugs Bradler.

"Listen young man, I'm happy you're back home but that doesn't mean you don't have to help us with your bags." My dad joked.

"Sorry, dad" I smiled and helped them with my bags. A few minutes later we were done and I went up to my room. I jumped on my bed... I missed my bed so much. I turned to my side and looked at my window. I stood up and walked to over there. I opened the curtains and looked outside.

The huge balcony that was connected to Jess' house was gone, my parents took it down when the Kings moved. I remember us walking over to each others bedroom and just stayed up all night. It makes me sad that that's all gone.

When I found out the Kings moved, I felt like it was my fault. My parents told me that is wasn't, that they just moved to London to be closer to their work. The Kings came over on a Sunday, that's what they did every Sunday.  Ellen and John, Jess' parents told me that they don't hate me for what I did, they understood. Jess never came with them, she would always stay home or go to her grandparents. Her sister, Jane, did came every time. Her and Natalie are still super close. I was happy they still came, I just I just wished Jess came with them. But then again I didn't blame her for not coming.  We all hurt her, especially me.

I sighed.

I closed my curtains and walked back to my bed and took a nap.
_____________________

A/N
Chapter 5

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for all the spelling mistakes in chapter 4, I published it without reading it again.

Anyways, thanks for reading.
Hope you liked it!
Please 'like' if you do or leave a comment.

Thank you.

Much love.
S.