Chapter Four - Reggie

Here's chapter four! Hope you like it. Chapters 5, 6, and 7 are up on Radish under the same title/username, but they will be posted on here over the next few weeks!

Comment, vote, and share if you like it!❤️

***

I burst through Olivia's door saying, "Liv, are you okay? Some asshole parked in my spot." I blink a couple times to make sure that the weed isn't getting to my imagination.

To the left, there's some wannabe Hollister model pulling his shirt over his head. Then my eyes land on Olivia, arms folded across her chest, trying to cover her lack of a shirt. Her legs are still covered in black jeans.

"Knock much?" Olivia retorts, walking over to me, using the door to shield herself with. "Get out."

"Oh no, not until I know who this ass-clown is," I snap.

"Actually, it's Asshole," he corrects, laughing.

So it's his douchey Honda parked in my spot. I could kill him, not only for parking there, but for laying so much as a finger on Olivia.

"Do you even know this dude?" I question. Olivia doesn't answer, instead she just looks over at whoever the hell this guy is and I see her frowning.

I sigh, realizing that she's obviously upset and embarrassed. I push away from the frame of the door and walk across the hall to my room, slamming the door behind me.

I strip down to my boxers and fall onto my unmade bed. I rub my eyes before picking up my phone to see who keeps texting me. The screen is bright compared to my pitch black room. A few are drunkenly written texts from Frankie asking if I'm coming back with Olivia, if I can grab a couple bottles of Jameson. It's past one in the morning, Olivia is already up past her bed time. Like always, I'm a dick for totally forgetting that I told her I would pick her up.

The other messages are from random numbers, all seeming to be girls by the context of the messa—one message in particular catches me by surprise, it's a full frontal picture of some chick posing naked in a mirror. It's Tasha. Frankie told me you don't have a girlfriend. Hope your sister is okay!

Frankie may be in a relationship, but he's still one hell of a wing man. Not like I'll be replying to Tasha because it's not worth the time, so I delete her picture and message, along with the rest.

My attention is quickly drawn to my door where I hear Fuck-boy telling Olivia that he'll call her. Right, I've said that before, just never to girls like Olivia. There are girls who want to remain one-nighters and then there are Olivias, who expect commitments. As soon as I find out who this fucker is, I swear I'll put a dent in his skull.

Pulling up Facebook on my phone, I try scrolling through Olivia's friends list to see if I can find this dude and since I don't know his name, I'm shit out of luck. Eventually I find myself clicking on every guy that's listed under her friends before I realize how fucking crazy I'm being and stop myself.

I've actually seen Keely exhibiting this same behavior. Even going as far as using Olivia's Facebook account to add guys she wants be able to keep tabs on without having to be their friend on her page.

I'm a total chick right now. Fuck.

Pulling me from my thoughts, my door opens, letting in light and Olivia. She's now wearing one of her famous baggy t-shirts. "What the hell, Reggie?" She shouts at me, throwing her arms up in the air.

"You're asking me that? Since when do you bring random guys home?" I demand.

"I work with him. Half the time you're not even here, so how would you know if I haven't already had him over before?" she snaps.