Chapter Sixteen-Reggie

The next two chapters are on Radish!

There is no way somebody should be this chipper at seven in the morning, especially on a Sunday.

I rub my temples as I wait for Olivia to finish getting dressed. I'm beyond hungover from last night and the few hits I had this morning are barely helping.

I watch as Olivia pulls on a pair of knitted, cream color leg warmers over the end of her black, skin tight leggings. Then she steps into a pair of brown boots that stop at the ankle. Her burnt yellow sweater is baggy on her, just barley covering her ass. To top it off she grabs a jean jacket that is also a little oversized, making her looking even tinier.

"So did you have a good time last night?" I ask her, letting the smirk on my face make it clear that I'm talking about her sexpedition.

Olivia glares at me. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"Yeah, I would." I wink.

"Well, you would be disappointed to hear that after enduring all of that embarrassment, I went straight to bed."

I grin. "I don't believe you, you seem to have an extra pep in your step this morning."

She rolls here eyes. "I'm excited to see my parents, you perv," she swats at my shoulder.

"Riiight," I joke. "Are you ready now?"

Olivia fluffs her signature messy knot of curls and leads the way out of her room. "Are you sure you're okay to drive?"

I nod, glancing at her ass as I follow behind her. Olivia has always been smaller in the chest, but man does her ass totally compensate for that.

When we get to the hospital I run up to bring my mother down with the help of one of the nurses. I'm slightly impressed with how well she's doing. She's been in here for a few weeks and it definitely shows. It eases my mind to know that Olivia's mom, has offered to take care of her. Obviously I'm always going to worry about my mom, but now I don't have the weight of worrying about her being alone.

Mom's letting Jessa finish out her semester, under the condition of her checking in every night. Of course, she'll have me if she needs anything and I've been thinking about seeing if my father would rent the studio apartment across the hall for Jessa. It's one big room with a kitchen and bathroom, which would be perfect for her. I know it must suck to leave in the middle of a school year, so the idea is there if the opportunity arises. Jessa would never make things more difficult on our mom by rebelling and refusing to move, but it's blatant she doesn't want to leave. I haven't asked her about Tawny, but I know it has something to do with her.

"Melissa!" Olivia smiles, hopping out of my truck to help my mom into the the truck. "Do you want to sit up front?"

"Oh, no thank you, honey. I'll lie in the back so I can get some sleep," she answers.

I get her in the backseat and Olivia hands her a blanket and pillow so she'll be more comfortable. "How are you feeling?" She asks.

"I'm not dead yet, so I've got that going for me," my mom tries to joke.

"Jesus Christ, Mom." I shake my head as I get in the drivers seat. I glance over at Olivia and notice that her face is two shades paler from the morbid joke. At least I know where I get my dark sense of humor from.

"Are your parents expecting you?" my mom asks Olivia, hesitantly. Just by the tone of her voice, I get the feeling that something is up.

"No, I'm going to surprise them."