seven : santorini

Justin

"Are you ready for your first plane ride, Angel?" I asked Ayana whom I was holding in my arms as the bus took the four of us to our jet.

She wiggled excitedly and tried to get out of my grip and stood at the window, tapping on it as if she wanted it to open.

"Baabaaa" She squealed making me laugh.

"I guess you are" I said and adjusted her Mickey ears beanie properly.

After we reached the jet, I secured Ayana  in my arms while Scarlett held an excited  Aryan's hand trying to let him not run away.

He loves plane rides though his ears hurt  too much.

"I don't know how Ayana will handle this I just hope it doesn't hurt her too much" Scarlett said.

"And it's a 12 hour flight which makes me even more worried" She added as we climbed up.

"You've got her ear plugs right? She'll be fine, she's a good girl" I said and kissed Ayana's chubby little cheeks.

After we got inside the jet,the chauffeur boarded our luggage since it was too much luggage for three people to carry. That was because Scarlett had take every possible thing that Ayana might need.

"Aryan! Bubs you're gonna fall like that" Scarlett scolded when Aryan started jumping on the couch.

"This is so fun!" He said.

"Ugh, I'm going to have to pull the mom gun..." She mumbled and stood up and walked to him.

"Aryan, I miss you, you go to school and then you come back but I have to take care of Ayana, you don't even talk to me anymore, I miss my baby boy who would come to me everyday and tell me how his day was and that he loves me. I thought maybe during the holiday and the plane rides, we can catch up again..." She said and I gaped at the back of her head.

Nothing was as deep as she was making it seem. She and Aryan cannot go a day without talking to each other, she just said that to make him stop jumping.....oh my god. What a manipulative mother...

"Mommy no! I love you, I'm sorry, I won't jump, can we cuddle?" Aryan said and wrapped his arms around her neck and his legs around her to and she picked him up.

"Sure bubs" She said and turned to walk to the bedroom while I was still gaping at her.

She looked at me and gave me a smirk before walking to the bedroom.

I looked back at Ayana who looked at me too.

"Did you see that?" I whispered.

"Don't ever fall for that . I wonder if my mom emotionally black mailed me too all my childhood. She would say a lot of that stuff..." I said.

"So much for being a mama's boy" I mumbled and shook my head and for some reason it seemed funny to Ayana.

"Mama mama" She repeated.

"No! You are a daddy's girl!" I said.

"Say papa" I said.

"Paapaaa" She said it in a funny way making me giggle and kiss all over her face.

After the flight took off, and we were flying steady, Ayana started getting a bit irritated. She isn't much of a cry baby but she did cry a lot. She threw the beanie away and kept pulling at her ears.

Scarlett put the ear plugs in her ears and we gave her soft candy. It stopped her crying but she was still in pain and sat silently which I wasn't used to at all.

I hate it when my kids sit silently like that.

After that she just fell asleep and I placed her in the bed beside Scarlett and got under the covers myself too.

"It must've hurt a lot, she never cries this much" Scarlett said while stroking her head.

"Yeah but there was nothing we could do right?" I said and she nodded.

After the nap, Ayana woke up all fresh and she and Aryan played all around the jet.

****

"I kinda feel bad because this was Cam ad Emma's vacation and now they offered to take care of the kids for the night" She said as she shut the door of our room behind us.

"Yeah but the kids love them and vice versa and....one night won't hurt" I said, leaning my right side against the wall with my hands buried in the pockets of my jeans and I gave me a smirk.

"I can see the monster inside of you waking up" She said.

"Too late, he's already up" I said and in one swift motion I picked her and threw her over my shoulder.

"Justin!" She yelled

"Oh, you're already screaming" I teased and she swatted my butt making me snicker.

I threw her on the bed and the next second, I got rid of my shirt. 

"You're wild" She mumbled.

She was just wearing a plain navy blue dress that had spaghetti straps and hugged the outline of her body perfectly. Her hair were spread over the sheets.

"You look very.....edible right now" I said and she laughed.

"What?" She said while laughing but her laugh was cut off by a gasp when I placed a kiss right over her sweet spot and pinned her hands above her head with mine.

"Justin..." She whispered as I moved lower and got rid of her dress.

Moments later, we both had gotten rid of every single piece of cloth from our body and I rubbed my tip against her entrance making her squirm under me.

"Fuck...." I dragged out as I entered inside her and her head tilted behind as her nails dug into my shoulders.

"Oh Justin..." She moaned and I bit my lip as I watched her while starting to pound my hips in hers.

I wrapped her legs around my waist and thrusted harder making her breaths shorter and faster.

"Jesus, Scarlett" A groan escaped from the depths of my throat

After long minutes of her nails scratching down my back and my hands gripping onto her body while my hips still worked back and forth, we both reached our high together.

"Oh my god...." She panted as I buried my face in the crook of her neck.

I rolled onto the bed and pulled her on top of me.

"Guess Cam was right, we needed this holiday" I said making her chuckled but she stopped abruptly and frowned at the window.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I don't know, I think I saw someone there" She said and I looked too and saw nothing.

"I don't see anything, its just mind games or must be that orgasm I gave you" I said, getting a slap on my shoulder and she shook her head.

"It wasn't the last one for tonight though" I said and pulled her closer to me again.

"What?! Aren't you tired?" She giggled as I kissed her neck.

"Nope, I forget all my fatigue when it comes to you" I said and pinned her to the bed once again.

-------------------------------------------------

That thing you think is mind game

will turn out to be a huge game soon

and I'm so so so so sorry for not updating for so long

there's just so much going on which put me into a writer's block

also sorry for this boring update

but things will get crazy soon

-Love, S