eleven: the basement

Justin

"Justin, calm down" Scarlett said and squeezed my hand as we walked to the basement.

"I'm trying to, but I'm just so worried" I said as I pressed my thumb on the fingerprint detector and it opened the doors of the basement.

"Rachel?" I called out once we git in and she came rushing to us.

"What are you doing here alone?" I asked.

"I had to stay late since our new supplies were going to get delivered so after the placed it all in here, I started checking them and I just happened to find something really crazy" She said.

"What is it?" Scarlett asked and she gave us a nod, motioning us to follow her.

We followed her till the end of the basement and saw white colored packages that resembled drug packages a lot.

"Wha-What is this?" I said.

"Marijuana" She said and I looked at her with widened eyes.

"I tried to get a smell of it, it does smell like weed" She said and picked one pack and handed it to me and I tried to smell it too.

It did smell like weed.

"Oh my god....how?" I mumbled and she handed me her iPad that had the recorded CCTV footage.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched it.

Me, in my last night's outfit. I opened the doors myself and some unknown men started rushing in with the packages.

"Oh my god..." Scarlett mumbled.

"Rach, I need you to get rid of this and leave no sign and delete this footage too, grab some people we can trust" Scarlett said and Rachel nodded.

"Also, can you give us a moment please?" She added.

"Sure" Rachel walked out.

"I should probably call Chris and ask him abo-

"No Justin no!" Scarlett suddenly yelled.

"I tried focusing on the good side as you told me to, tried to see Chris without reminding myself of the stuff that happened in the past but I just can't anymore. Because this is starting to harm you!" She said sounding completely frustrated.

"All this....this IS Chris Justin, why can't you see he is doing all this to trap you!" She said.

"But he didn't even know where I was gone and what I did!" I said.

"So you really trust him over yourself?" She said.

"Scar, that's not my point" I said.

"What about that dream you had then?" She asked.

"I was fucking high on LSD Scarlett, cut me some slack!" I couldn't help but raise my voice.

"I don't remember one thing I did last night, how the hell can I dream of it?!" I said and she shook her head.

"I still know for sure, he did this. The night we went for the dinner over at his place, he had his feet up my legs, now are you going to trust your wife on this or that bloody Chris!?" She spat at me before storming out of the basement.

I exhaled deeply and scratched my forehead.

"Uh....is Mrs. Bieber alright?" Rachel asked when she came in.

"Yeah she's fine, we just- anyways, did you call some people?" I asked.

"Yes I did. You should go home Mr. Bieber, I'll stay here, you need to rest" She said and I nodded.