ten: aftermath

Justin

My head hurt as my eyes tried to open up. I could hear multiple voices at once and tried to recognize each one.

Scarlett, Cameron, Emma, Chris.

"Arghh!" I groaned and forced my eyes open.

"Justin?" Scarlett sat down beside me and touched my face.

"Scar? My head hurts like hell" I mumbled.

"Here, take this" She said and I sat up a little to take the pill and gulped down the water.

I kept my eyes shut for a minute while Scarlett fingers massaged my scalp and the throbbing started to calm down.

I opened my eyes again and saw everyone.

"Are you alright now?" Scarlett asked and she looked concerned. I was still in the clothes I wore to the party last night.

"I feel better, but....god, I can't remember anything!" I said.

"Its okay Justin, just calm down" She said and I looked at Chris.

"What happened last night?" I asked him.

"I don't know man, we were having drinks, you did take a couple extra but I think someone slipped something in your drink..." He said.

"What do you mean slipped!?" I yelled suddenly and was taken aback by my outburst, I don't usually do this. He sighed and spoke again.

"You started acting crazy, you danced with every girl that came in sight and after that, you just vanished for a while and came back at around 4am. When you came back, you were on the verge of passing out so I drove you here and we called the doctor" He said.

"What did the doctor say?" I asked impulsively.

"He found traces of LSD in your blood" Scarlett said.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Justin, just calm down okay, please" She said and made me lean back on the headboard.

"Just relax" She said.

"How can someone just do that Chris, just find out whoever the fuck was that!" I said.

"Jay, man just calm down for a while, we'll talk about this when you get back to normal okay? Relax" Cam said and squeezed my shoulder.

"We'll be down in the living room Scar" Cam said and she nodded before they both left the room.

"Scarlett, I swear I don't remember dancing with any-

"Jay! I know, I'm not mad at you, just rest for while and stop thinking about it, you're fine now" She said and kissed my forehead.

I sighed through my nose and nodded.

"Take a nap, you'll feel better" She said and then kissed me before going downstairs too.

I grabbed my phone and googled my name.

'Business Mogul Justin Bieber was spotted dancing with some girls at business partner Chris Pine's party! Where was Mrs. Bieber all this while?' A headline said

"Oh God..." I mumbled when I saw the photos.

A girl, skimpily dressed was all over me. I shook my head before keep the phone aside.

I got rid of my shirt and trousers and put on a pair of basketball shorts before getting back in the bed and tried to sleep.

I could finally feel myself starting to fall asleep when I slipped into a lucid dream.