thirteen: the party crasher

Scarlett

There wasn't any other person more excited for this business party other than me. I'm so glad we finally got rid of Chris.

Justin hasn't publicly announced the end of partnership. But The Biebers throwing a casual business party isn't a surprise to anyone, Justin tells me, his dad would throw parties very often and that he was a 'party animal'.

I picked a silver satin dress and straightened my hair halfway so they don't look too sleek and look voluminous.

I coated my lips in the nude colored gloss one last time and that's when I saw Justin through the mirror, leaning on one side on the door frame of our bedroom with his hands in the pockets of his trousers and watching me with his signature smirk

"What?" I said trying to fight a smile and the color in my cheeks.

Its been 6 years since we're married and he still has the same effect on me. While he watching me, I secretly admired how good he looked in his black suit and instead of any tie or bow, he had just let the top four buttons of his dress shirt open which gave a sneak peak of his cross tattoo that was on his chest.

"Nothing, I'm just standing here, admiring the view" He said and I bit the insides of my cheek and shook my head before picking up my perfume bottle and spraying it on my neck.

"Good that you're standing right across the mirror, so that I can admire the view behind me too" I said and he smirk widened into a grin and he walked to me until he reached behind me and and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You look gorgeous" He said and kissed my shoulder.

"You look quite handsome too" I said and he leaned in to kiss me but Cameron's voice stopped us.

"No no no, not now, we need to leave, the part starts in  fifteen minutes" He said and we turned to see him.

He was holding a beautifully dressed Ayana in his arms. Emma and him came over this morning and stayed here. Emma also helped dress Ayana.

Justin picked her a cute, fluffy pink dress and Emma had pinned her floppy hair up with a pin which had a pink butterfly on it. My heart melted at how cute she looked.

 My heart melted at how cute she looked