twelve: the drop

A little smut before the drama, hm?

--------

Justin

My hand groped for Scarlett beside me on the bed and when I found her, I moved closer to he and cuddled her from behind.

"Good morning Mr. CEO, time for work get up now" She said and ruffled my hair.

"Mmm please, just five more minutes" I mumbled sleepily.

"You say that everyday Justin, now wake up!" She said and sat up and I had to open my eyes.

I stared at her back as she tied her hair into a ponytail, she was still in the stain white night gown from last night.

I know she was rooting for something last night but I came home pretty late and tired so she did not lead me into it, so why not make it up now?

I sat up too and started trailing kisses up her neck.

"Justin..." She giggled.

"Not now!" She said and tried to push me away but I held her tighter.

"Please" I said and kissed behind her ear.

"You have work" She said breathily as her head tilted involuntarily, giving me more access.

"I also have a wife, with whom I'd like some good morning sex" I said and she giggled again but stopped when I pushed her down on the bed.

"You aren't serious about this" She said as I got on top of her.

"What do you think?" I said and freed her hair that she tied.

"The kids are sleeping and it doesn't matter if the boss gets a little late to work okay? I own that place" I said and kissed her.

"And I know you wanted this last night but didn't say anything because I was tired" I whispered.

"Wow, am I that transparent?" She said as I kissed down her throat.

"No, I just know my wifey well" I said trailed kisses down her chest and pulled down the thin straps of the gown.

"Jay..." Her eyes got shut as I moved my kisses lower until her gown was completely off. She was only wearing her panties underneath but I pulled them off quickly too.

I put her legs over my shoulders as I adjusted myself and smirked at her before kissing and biting at the inside of her thighs. I moved closer to her core and just when I was almost there, I went back causing frustrated sighs to leave her mouth.

"Justin please..." She breathed and my index finger dipped inside her folds and I trailed it up to her bundle of nerves making her buck her hips.

She gasped loudly when my thumb pressed her clit and started rubbing her in slow but firm circles.

"Justin!" She moaned, not being able to keep in anymore and bucked her hips for more so I added my tongue making her fist the sheets.

"Oh god..." She breathed and grabbed my hair.

When I sensed that she was getting closer, I stopped and quickly got rid of my boxers and rubbed my tip against her before entering her slowly.

"Oh baby" I groaned as I got inside her.

"Everytime I get in there, it feels like the first time" I said and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thank God, I thought you'll get bored of me" She making me laugh.