twenty one: the plan

Chris

I exhaled deeply and the smoke escaped through my nostrils as Jack came inside the room.

"Scarlett and Justin seemed to have solved everything, things look like they are better again" He said and my jaw clenched.

"They don't know what's coming their way Jack" I said.

"But what are we going to do now?" He asked and I opened my eyes and twirled my chair around so I was facing him and smirked.

"You remember when they went for a vacation and I asked you to record them fucking and you got me that tape?" I said and his confused face relaxed.

"Oh yeah" He said.

"We send out a warning, not really telling them what we're gonna do and if Scarlett doesn't come back crawling to me again, we release it" I said and he nodded.

"But when?" He asked and I felt my smirk widen.

"Soon" I said and took the cigarette in my mouth and took a long puff.

Justin

I was going through an email in my study room in our house. I've been working from home ever since I came home because according to Scarlett and everyone else, I shouldn't rush too much already.

I heard shuffling sounds through the door that I had left open halfway and when I turned around, it slowly opened, revealing Ayana, putting all her efforts and pushing the door with both her hands.

"Dada?" She called out and I smiled.

"Hey there" I said and she looked at me and grinned before starting to walk to me carefully.

She had just started walking on her own and she's been exploring the house by herself ever since.

"Come here" I said and motivated her to keep walking.

When she finally reached me, she let go of her balance and leaned onto me and I grabbed her and picked her up before placing her on my lap.

"What are you doing here little Dora the explorer?" I asked but her curious eyes were already staring at all the stuff on my desk.

She grabbed a file in her tiny hands and opened it randomly and observed it carefully as if she could actually read it.

One thing about Ayana is that she loves books and newspapers and magazines. She prefers those over toys. God know what she understands but she is very fond of it.

"You're gonna be such an intelligent girl when you start going to school" I said and she looked at me but then we both looked at my phone when it started vibrating.

It was Cam, calling for a facetime.

"Oh, that's uncle Cam" I said and angled the phone in front of us before answering it.

"Hey man- Oh hey there my little angel, how are you?" Cam completely ignored me and grinned at Ayana who smiled back too and touched the phone screen.

"Cam! Cam!" She said excitedly, trying to get him out of the screen.

"Oh, he's not coming outta there baby, I trapped your stupid uncle Cam in there" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"You won't roast me once I save your life Biebs" He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I have a plan, about this Chris situation, I think it will work quiet well" He said.

"What's it?" I asked.

"Not like this, I'm coming over in thirty but for this, you need to call up Rachel too" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.