Camping Stories

The moon was shining brightly, making the darkness get replaced by light as stars filled the sky.

It was almost 7:00, we were all sitting near the campfire, talking about our backstories.

"How about you, (Y/N)?" Bonnie asked, snapping me back into reality. I honestly didn't want to tell them about my past but it would be unfair if I wouldn't considering everyone else told theirs.

I took a deep breath, "Ever since I was three, I had no friends and my mom would always hurt me." I continued, "Everyone in my class hates and bullys me everyday. And if that's not enough, when I go home, I get abused by my own mother. There was this one time where I actually made a friend. Her name was Katie; she was so nice to me and when someone tries to bully or hurt me, she'd always be there for me. That's when I realized she was acting this entire time..." I trailed off, my voice slowly getting quieter each word. "Then, when I turned 14, I decided I've had enough so I ran away into the Kalos Region."

Everyone looked at me with dis-belief, their eyes widened.

"(Y/N)..." Serena was the first one to break the silence.

"Why does your mom do that to you?" Clemont asked.

"She was actually nice to me, but when my father died in a car accident, she just went all crazy and started to blame me for it... Even though I was only three at that time..." I responded, my voice getting quieter at the end.

"Oh..." Was the only words that Clemont could make out.

"Well, that's my story." I said, standing up. "We should sleep, it's getting late." I looked at my clock, it read, 9:56.

"Okay." Bonnie replied, standing up as well.

---

-Serena's POV-

I can't believe (Y/N) went through all that...

-Clemont's POV-

How was she able to live like that..?

-Bonnie's POV-

(Y/N)...

-Ash's POV-

I promise... I will make you smile... A true smile..

---