Waking Up

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Silence.

Absolute silence.

All you could hear was the loud splashes of rain that collided with the hard ground and the heart monitor beeping.

I sighed, "It's already been six weeks and he hasn't woken up yet.."

A pang of guilty shot through me like an arrow shooting me in the chest. I felt so horrible.. He's in a coma.. And all I could do is watch..

I held his hand tightly as I felt a tear drop down from my (E/C) eyes. "I'm so sorry, Ash.. This is all of my fault, I shouldn't have dragged you into this mess! Ash... Sorry.."

Another tear fell dropped down and I looked at the ground, seeing the tears falling down on the white bed.

"W-wake.. Up.. P-pl-please.." I begged, only to hear nothing. I sighed, looking out the window as I wiped the tears that were sitting on my cheeks. As I looked outside, I smiled slightly. The dark clouds were now slowly but surely getting replaced by the blue, happy ones. There were still a few raindrops falling down, but soon it was starting to disappear, the grass was completely wet, and so was the trees. It was noon, yet I still couldn't see the sun, but I know I'll see it later.

"(Y- Y/N)..?"

I felt my heart skip a beat when I heard that voice. My eyes widened in excitement and a huge smile has formed on my face. I turned around slowly, and my eyes sparked in happiness as I saw the man who saved me, and the man who I love, fully awake, staring at my (E/C) eyes.

"Ash!"