Faith

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Placing my hands on Ash's, I looked out the window.

The bright, blue sky was replaced with dark, grey clouds and tiny drops of water was falling down.

Just when will the rain ever stop?

I sighed, looking back at Ash. He looked so helpless, just laying there, not moving a muscle. I felt a pang of guilty inside me. This is all of my fault. If only I did t talk to them when I was at the Pokemon Center, if only I didn't make friends with them... None of this wouldn't have happened. I dragged all of them into my own problems.

I wonder..

What would they be doing now if I never talked to them?

Probably having a great time..

But no.. No.. They're not having a great time, they're having a horrible time. And it's all because of me.

It's all because I talked to them.

It's all because I made friends with them.

It's all my fault.

I placed both of my hands on my face as a few cold tears fell down. As more and more tears were falling down, the stronger the rain became. It was like my tears were the rain.

For the past three minutes, I wasn't doing anything at all; I was just crying. Crying for no reason.

All of a sudden I heard a voice, no, it wasn't just a voice. It was a voice I've heard before. It was so soothing an calm, and it even made me stop crying.

"(Y/N).. I promise.. We'll see each other again.. I promise."

"Ash.." I murmured, trying to hold back the tears that was forming on my eyes.

All this time, Ash still has hope of waking up, yet I didn't. I'm such a horrible person. I'm such a horrible friend.

Another pang of guilty hit me as few tears started falling down. But if didn't let any more fall down. I wiped my tears away and looked back at him, I have to stay strong! I must stay strong!

For Ash..