Fighting

"M-mom?"

"I've finally you." She said in a stern and cold voice, "Now, answer me."

She stopped for a few seconds then continued, "Where the hell have you been?"

But I didn't answer. I was just standing, completely scared of what will happen next. And I know what will happen next. She'll punish me. For nothing I've done.

Her expression suddenly changed. It came from angry to mad. She took out a knife from her pocket and threw it at me. And as always, I was too late to react, the knife was already in the air, about to stab me. I didn't even move or do anything or shout because of fear.

Suddenly, I heard my name being called and once again, I was too late to react. I was already falling down to the ground with the person who saved me.

The cold, hard ground made contact with my skin as I slowly turned around and saw that the knife has already landed on a nearby tree. I turned to my other side only to see a view I would've never thought I would see.

Ash was on his knees, breathing heavily as he was clutching his left arm.

I hurriedly rushed to his side and bent down, "Ash, are you ok?!" I exclaimed as I saw Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont rushing towards us as well.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." He responded with a weak smile, although I could tell that behind that smile was pain.

I suddenly felt my hair being pulled as I cried. "(Y/N)!" Everyone shouted.
"Who are these people?" I looked and saw my "mom" looking at me with stern eyes, I didn't answer though, as I was too scared. "Answer me!" She demanded.

"T-they, they're my f-friends.." I nervously responded. "So you made another friend, huh? They'll probably betray you again." She stated.

Anger was building inside me. They're my friends, ok? And I know for sure that the will not betray me again like that stupid Katie. Yes, I'm not sad that she betrayed me anymore. I'm mad now. And if she comes to me saying sorry, don't expect me to say sorry too. After all, I didn't even do anything, so why did you betray me anyways?

"I'm telling you, they all look so weak and pathetic, why did you even make friends with them?" She continued, "Maybe you did because they're the same as you."

As soon as I heard those words, I just completely lost it.

I kicked her in the leg causing her to let go of her grip, I then saw her clutching her right leg which I kicked.

My fear suddenly that transformed into pure anger.

"Why you..." She slowly stood up and attempted to kick me in the stomach but this time, I quickly dodged it easily. I looked at my "mom" and she looked shocked that I was able to do such thing.

"You call me weak yet that's what you are." I stated.

She then took the knife that on the tree and once again threw it at me. A flashback suddenly came to me.

She took out a knife from her pocket and threw it at me. And as always, I was too late to react, the knife was already in the air, about to stab me. I didn't even move or do anything or shout because of fear.