Flaire's Story

(Y/N)'s POV

A few weeks later, everything was back to normal again, and we were all staying at a hotel in Lumiose City. Serena was seated at the chair right next to the window, a book resting on her hands while Bonnie was looking at the view outside the window beside Serena, her eyes glistening with happiness. Clemont and Ash were sitting on the bed, talking. Katie and Flaire were at the dinning table, happily chatting. I was sitting on the bed too, and just like Serena, I was reading a book as well.

"Hey, Flaire," Bonnie said, taking her eyes away from the window as she looked at the red-haired girl. "You haven't told us what happened when the house was burning."

"Oh, yeah, mind telling us?" Katie asked.

Flaire shook her head as she smiled warmly. "Not at all," everyone looked at her, clearly interested about her story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback {Flaire's POV}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok! See you later, Flora!" I exclaimed happily as I ran towards our house. I had just played with my friend Flora earlier and now it's time to go back home. I opened the door quietly and I spotted my parents. I said hello to them and went upstairs where I found Katie and (Y/N), who was staying for the night, sitting on the bed, both reading a book. "Hey, I'm back!" I said. Both of them looked up and smiled, "How was it?" Katie asked.

"Awesome!" I said, sitting next to her. "It was soo much fun playing with Flora!" She giggled in reply before going back to reading.

A few hours later, our parents went to the store to buy some food so me, (Y/N) and Katie were left alone in the house. Everything was going well until I suddenly smelled fire. Panicking a little bit, we all went downstairs and found out that my mom has left the stove open without realizing. We tried everything to stop it from spreading even more, but the flames just grew bigger. Everything was a blur after that.
The house was burning, we were panicking. We were trying to call for help. And then I was lying on the ground, a piece of wood on top of my chest.

●●●

Everything hurts.

My vision was so blurry and everything was so dark. I tried desperately to move the piece of wood on top of me, but as I did, pain shot through me, and I screamed, tears falling down my eyes. Earlier, (Y/N) found me and I gave her the bracelet that was for Katie. I said for her to go; I don't want her to get injured more saving me.

Please.. Please.. Someone.. Please help me.. I begged, tears falling down my eyes. I groaned, attempting once more to remove the piece of wood on top of me, but even in the slightest movement I make, quickly, everything will hurt. I cried, realizing that I could never get out of here, that I could never see (Y/N) ever again, that I could never see my sister ever again...

More tears fell down and I sobbed, darkness dancing on the corner of my vision.
Drawing probably my last breath, darkness finally consumed me.

●●●

The first thing I noticed the second I woke up was sounds. Sounds of what sounded like nurses running and screaming. The second one was pain. Everything hurts. My chest felt broken, like I'd broken a rib, my leg felt like it on fire and my head felt like it was about to split open.

I slowly opened my eyes, wincing as the bright sunlight met my eyes. I blinked a few times and it felt a little bit better. Footsteps echoed in my ear, and the next thing I knew, a doctor with a graceful brown hair, was right next to me, a happy - very - happy expression written all over her face.

"You're finally awake.." she muttered.

"Ugh.. what happened..?" I asked.

"Your house was burnig that day and we found you there, unconsious and barely breathing. You were in a coma for nearly a year," she explained.

My mouth slightly opened, my eyes widened. I. Was. In. A. Coma. For. Nearly. A YEAR?!

Then it hit me.

Katie..

"Where's my sister?" I asked a little bit too quickly.

"Oh. I knew you'd say this. She's okay. But.. she doesn't know.. she though you died," she replied sadly, looking down at the floor.

A wave of sadness hit me, but hope seared within me as well. I was going to find her and everything will be all right.

A few weeks later, I was finally released from the hospital. I was at the lobby of the hospital and I stepped outside, looking up into the sky, a huge smile planted on my face. Starting this day forward, I was going to look for Katie....

And everything will be back to normal again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~