Concern

-(Y/N)'s POV-

A few hours have passed and the storm was finally over. We went to a Pokemon Center and asked Nurse Joy if we can stay for the night since the next city is still really far away from here. She of course said yes and we were really grateful for that.

I just finished changing my clothes and I was drying my things when I suddenly heard the door creak open. I turned around and saw a certain lemon blonde haired girl.

"Hey Bonnie." I greeted, waving my hands as I did.

She closed the door behind her and smiled weakly, "Hey." The cheerful and joyful tone which she always use was replaced by an emotionless voice that made my frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

She sat down next to me, "It's.. About Katie.."

"What about her?" I asked a little confused.

"It's.." She trailed off, looking at the window then looked back at me in the eye. "Do you really think you can trust her?"

"Yeah.. Why? What's wrong with her?" I continued, "I mean, yeah, she has betrayed me once but she definitely changed." I smiled sweetly at her.

"But.. I don't know.. I just feel like she'll still do something bad.."

"Bonnie. I get what you feel, but she has definitely changed. That was 8 years ago, she has to change from her other personality."

"But.."

"Bonnie.. You really are the sweetest girl ever. You don't want her to hurt my feeling again, right?"

She nodded, "Yeah.."

I smiled, "It's ok, Bonnie. I promise she won't."

She smiled back, "Yeah, you're right!"

"There we go! That's the Bonnie I know!" 

"Yeah!"

I suddenly laughed which made her laugh as well. Soon, the room was filled with our laughter not caring whether someone saw us or not.

Little did we know that this happiness will soon become into disaster..

-Katie's POV-

I stand at the doorway, watching the two girls laughing happily together.

I smirked evilly, 

"Just laugh all you want (Y/N), soon you'll be kneeling in front of me, crying your eyes out.."

---