Broken Friendship

-Bonnie's POV-

I took a step back, not making a single noise. I closed the door as quietly as I could and ran towards the room (Y/N) was in. 

Finally I reached it and immediately, I went up to (Y/N) with a worried face.

"Is... Something wrong, Bonnie?" She asked.

"It's Katie.. She.. She.."

"What about her?"

"She.." I took a deep breath, "She's gonna poison you!"

-(Y/N)'s POV-

"She.. She's gonna poison you!"

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, attempting to process what Bonnie had just said. Suddenly, I crossed my arms, making Bonnie's face turn from scared to confused. "(Y/N)?" She asked.

"You're lying." I stated calmly.

She looked at me unbelievably, "What?! No! I wou-" but before she could finish, I spoke again, "You know what? You always talk about Katie. And I think you're just doing that because you're jealous." She looked like she was on the verge of tears, "You think I'm spending more time with Katie than you, that's why you're telling me this. Because you want me to get rid of her so I can spend more time on you than her."

"N-no! I-I- no!" She stammered, waving both her hands in the air as she shook her head repeatedly. "I'd never!" A drop of tear fell from her cerulean eyes.

"Yeah... You'd never.. Until now." I snapped back.

"Please.. I'm serious!" Her tears were like waterfalls at this point as she fell to her knees.

"Bonnie, just stop it." I spoke.

All of a sudden, Clemont, Serena and Ash came in, happily talking together. Clemont was first to see his younger sister crying, on her knees. He immediately went over to her, a worried expression planted on his face. "What happened?" He softly asked, kneeling down, rubbing the lemon-blonde haired girl gently on her back. But instead of answering, Bonnie let out a sob as she covered her face with her hands. Clemont then noticed me crossing my arms while raising an eyebrow at her.

He slowly stood up, the worried expression on his face was now an angry expression. "What did you do to my sister?" His soothing an calm voice was nowhere to be heard. It was now a deep an cold voice which made me almost shiver.

Almost.

"It wasn't my fault, she was lying to me-"

"No, I wasn't!" Came Bonnie's shaking voice.

"What. Did. You. Do?" He asked again.

"I did nothing, ok?! It was fault anyways!" I shouted.

"Bonnie did nothing to you!" He snapped back.

"She was lying!" I argued back.

"She was not!" He screamed from the top of his lungs.

By now, all of the people inside the Pokemon Center were all looking at us, silently watching. But neither me nor Clemont cared.

"Yes, she was!" I said, my face getting hotter from the anger inside me.

"No, she was not!"  He repeated over and over again, but I didn't care. "She did nothing to you!"

"Do you really think that? You weren't even here when earlier, how would you know?!" I snapped back.

"Yes. I don't know. But for all I know, Bonnie is the nicest girl I've ever known and she would never lie to anybody!" He shouted.

"She was a nice girl, until now." I simply said.

"Why you-"

"STOP IT!"

We both turned around and saw Katie, tears forming on her eyes. She looked out of breath, like she had just ran a marathon. "Stop. Please!"

"Oh, Katie." I walked up to her, "You wouldn't believe what Bonnie just said about you!"

"Huh? What is it?" She curiously asked.

I sighed, "She said.. She said you were about to poison me!"

Katie's eyes widened, "What?! I'd never! That's a complete lie!"

"I know right!" I agreed.

"(Y/N).. You're with her..?" Ash asked.

"Yes. Of course I am. She's way better than all of you." I said, wrapping my arms around her neck as she did the same.

"(Y/N).. I can't believe you'd.." Serena trailed off, looking at me in disbelief. Ash was completely frozen as his eyes were widened. Clemont looked fuming and Bonnie cried more.

"I'm done with you all. Unlike you guys, she never lies.. So.. Goodbye." I said as I picked up my back and head towards the door, my hand holing Katie's.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" I heard Bonnie shout, but I continued to move on.

I don't care about any of them anymore, I don't want to see them anymore. I don't want to talk to them anymore. After all,

They weren't my friends anymore.