Reunion

(Y/N)'s POV

It couldn't be.. could it?

No. No. No. This isn't real. This isn't happening. No. This is just my imagination. This isn't real. It isn't. It can't be.. but then.. no.. that voice.. I know it belongs to her.. but.. she.. she.. no..

It can't be.. It just can't..

"Katie?! What are you doing?!"

It can't be..

That girl can't be her..

"F- Flaire..?" Katie stepped back, dropping the syringe to the ground, eyes wide. "But you.. no.. it can't be.."

"First. Answer me," she demanded, glaring at her sister. "What. Are you about to do to (Y/N)?"

"I uh.. I.." Katie stammered.

"Tell me!" She shouted.

"I'll tell you," Bonnie spoke, shooting a glare at Katie as she shivered.

"Who are you?" Her once scary tone was now back to her normal voice - soft and sweet.

"I'm Bonnie. I'm (Y/N)'s friend," she smiled warmly at the other girl. "What happened was.. your sister here, Katie. Was about to poison (Y/N)." She said glaring at Katie.

"What..?" Flaire gritted her teeth as she shot a death glare at her sister.

Katie waved her hands in the air nonstop as she slowly backed away. "No.. no.. it's not what you think.."

"Then what?! What?! Tell me. Why are you doing this?!" She roared, stepoing forwards to Katie.

Katie opened her mouth to speak, but I sropped her. "She was about to because she got mad at me for your 'death'. She blamed me and told me that it was my fault and then.. we were never friends again.. when me and my friends were at a PokeCenter, we saw Katie and I.. forgave her.. then she batrayed me again.. so.. that's why."

If stares could kill, Katie would've been dead a minute ago. By now, Flaire looked like she was about to explode any second now. "Katie.."

"It's.. I just... I.. I.." she stammered.

"You what, Katie?!"

"I.. I just.. I was just too sad and.. I just lost it that day.. I just couldn't lose you.." she looked at the ground.

Flaire's expression seemed to calm down as tears started falling down her face. She instantly ran up to Katie and hugged her as tightly as she could and sobbed. "Oh... Katie.." she cried. Both sisters were now crying and hugging each other.

After a few minutes, Flaire pulled away from the hug and wiped the tears on her eyes. Her once soft expression has once again turned into the scary one. "But why," she glared at Katie. "Do you have to drag (Y/N) into this?!"

"Look! I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know.." Katie stared at the ground. Flaire slightly smiled, "Okay... I forgive you-"

Katie's head instantly snapped back up, her eyes glistening with happiness. "Really?!"

"Only if," Flaire started, "You promise me to not blame (Y/N) again, okay?"

"Okay!" Katie nodded. She then turned to me. "I'm re-"  she started, but I just smiled.

"It's okay. You didn't mean it. You were sad because you thought Flaire died," I said.

"I'm really sorry. I just couldn't lose her.." she protested.

I smiled back. "Don't be. I know what it feels like to lose someone very important to you too,"

"I'm really sorry-"

"It's okay,"

She just smiled back.