Poison

(Y/N)'s POV

After three days, I was finally discharged from the hospital and me, Ash, Clemont, Serena, and Bonnie were on our way to a hotel to stay there for a while when I suddenly bumped into an all-too-familar girl.

"Hey, watch it!" she shouted.

"Oh, sorry.. I-" I stood back up with Serena's help and apologized quickly but my eyes flared with anger when I saw who it was. "You. Why are you here?"

"Enjoying my life without a traitor with me. How about you? What are you doing here?" She narrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms.

"Traitor? You're the traitor! Tricking me into becoming you freind again. Making me hate my true friends, and betraying me again," I screamed.

"What? It was your choice to come with me, anyway," she snapped back. I growled in fustration, shooting a death glare at her. She smirked in reply.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?!" I shouted back.

"Oh? But I haven't done my revenge yet," she smirked while taking out something from her pocket. I followed her hands and my eyes widened as she pulled out a syringe. "Come here, (Y/N)..." she said evilly, slowly walking towards me.

"N-no way, you psychopath!" I said loudly, taking a step backwards.

"Oh, is that how you wanna play? Ok, then.." I glared at her and she turned to Bonnie, Clemont, Ash, and Serena. She pointed the syringe at Bonnie's neck as she smiled evilly. "If you're not gonna take the poison, then I might as well hurt your precious friends.." she smirked.

I gritted my teeth as hard as I could and glared at her. She pointed the syringe closer to Bonnie's neck and she cried out. "Stop!" I shouted, and everyone looked at me. "Stop. I'll take it. I'll take the poison. Just.. don't hurt them.."

Katie smirked once again and went to me, while Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie watched with fear and concern in their eyes. "Playing the hero, aren't you, (Y/N)?" She laughed as I glared at her. "Well. If that's your choice, then.." she pointed the syringe at my neck and from the corner of my eye, I saw my friends shouting and crying at the same time.
The syringe was so close to my neck and I winced as the needle made contact with my skin.

People say that life flashes before your eyes when you're about to die, right? Well, that's exactly how I feel. My mom hitting me.. my mom slapping me.. my mom nearly drowning me.. my classmates laughing at me.. me meeting Katie.. Katie betraying me.. everyone laughing at me.. me trying to cut my wrist.. me crying.. me locking myself in my room.. me escaping my house.. me going to Lumiouse City for the first time.. me getting my first starter Pokemon.. meeting Ash, Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont.. seeing Katie again.. forgiving her.. betraying my friends.. realizing it was a huge mistake.. Katie beyraying me again.. my true friends forgiving me.. seeing Katie again.. her threatening to poison my friends.. stopping her.. her trying to poison me.. then..

"Katie?" A sweet, soft voice called out. "Katie.. What are you doing to (Y/N)?!" She shouted angrily.

Wait. That voice.. I know that voice.. I heard it before.. I know her.. but.. she..

It can't be, can it?

●●●

CLIFFHANGER!!! HAHAHA I'M SO EVIL XD
Who do you guys think that girl was??