Rebellion

I woke up and notice the sudden change of the apes. They looked less primitive than before and their eyes were deep green like Caesar but they never matched the deepness of his emerald eyes.

Wait Hold Up! What was that?!

I was having weird thought on Caesar! Calm down Kira I'm sure it was just a friend thinking how good looking her friend is. Gah! What is happening to me?!

The apes hooted in confusion and fear and I wondered if they felt what I felt last night when I suddenly enhance my intelligence.

The bell rang and all of the cages flew opened and the apes scattered around in the play room looking lost and terrified.

Caesar hooted to get their attention and all eyes were up on him.

I smiled in pride as he rallied them and promised them freedom and the apes cheered for his words.

"The big question is how do we get out?" Maurice asked me and I shrugged.

"Leave it to Caesar, I think he has a plan" I answered.

After all, he's the only one who knows more of the humans than we all do.

***

When time came that it was time head back to our cages I noticed Caesar staying.

What's he doing?

Not wanting to get caught, I hid behind the two boulders and watched as Dodge call up Rodney and I saw him appear with a gun raised and pointing at Caesar.

My senses grew alert as Dodge ordered Caesar to get back into his cage but the chimpanzee refused.

Having enough of this, Dodge prodded Caesar to the side and Caesar hooted in pain. The apes hooted wildly in anger and I was only a few seconds away of not pounding this guy.

He prodded him again and that's when I had enough, I dashed out of my hiding place and jumped on Dodge's back and held him in a choke hold.

I distinctively heard a gun cocked when pain spread through my stomach. Dodge prodded my by the stomach!

I screamed in pain and Dodge gave me a sneer "Dumb Savage!"

Before he could strike me again, a hand grasped his and stopped his descent of prodding me more.

"Take your stinking hand off me you damn dirty ape!!!" Dodge screamed in anger. Caesar glared him with so much anger that...

"NO!!!"

My mouth dropped open, the apes fell silent in shock, Dodge looked at him surprise and I could just picture Rodney lowering his gun in surprise.

Caesar knocked Dodge out and he started repeating "No!" The hooting grew louder before I knew it, they were all screaming.

Caesar dragged an unconscious Dodge away and came back to release all apes from their cages.

Snapping out of my trance, I helped him set them all free. I heard the sound of hooting and a small group of apes were crowding around.

Caesar went over to them to check and saw Rodney being beaten up.

"No!" Caesar screamed and pushed the apes away. He slowly help Rodney up to his feet and I opened a cage for him to place Rodney in.

I didn't look at the human male in the eye as Caesar closed the cage.

I saw Dodge coming toward us with his red stick in hand. He looked furious.

I hooted a warning and Caesar immediately grabbed a nearby hose.

"I'm gonna skinny snapping one of you!" Dodge screamed, before he could actually put that into action, Caesar sprayed him with water and to my shock, Dodge fell down dead from his very own weapon.

Caesar froze at his actions when j suddenly hooted "Caesar we don't have time" Caesar snapped out of his trance and proceeded to release Buck who was happy at the sudden turn of events and we all headed out of this place.

"We go in groups, Buck go rescue apes from zoo and I'll deal with those in Gen-Sys" Caesar signed and Buck immediately led a group of apes opposite to where we were going.

***

People screamed as we smashed through the windows and Rocket and I proceeded to rescue the apes trapped in the lab room while Caesar and the others searched for more apes and the leader to this facility.

By the time I released the last of the trapped apes, they were all crowding around the middle, I looked over their shoulders to see what was going on and I saw a human male wearing what it look like to be a...cloth worn for rich males.

All of a sudden the apes started screaming and they all jumped down as the human male immediately fled from their path.

I felt a hand grasp mine and I saw Caesar holding my arm. Together, we climbed up on the roof with some of the apes and began jumping from one rooftop to the other.

I felt exhilaration come through me as we ran to freedom when I heard an ape suddenly scream in panic and pain.

I stopped my tracks and headed back, gaining confusion and shock to the ape beside me.

Going inside a weaponry store, I grabbed a bow and a few sharp objects that resembled arrows.

I raced out to see an ale getting dragged inside a car.

Oh No!

Notching my bow, I released the string and it nearly hit the human male by an inch when another weapon almost hit him.

My gaze went to the rooftops to see Caesar looking down at him with an unreadable expression.

Apes suddenly appeared beside him with spears and I wondered on how they even got them when I saw Rocket pull out the ape from the car as the driver sped away in panic and fear.

Dozens of spear hit the truck as it swerved to side to side before it crashed.

I ran across the panic people and saw Maurice and Buck, each of them holding an object.

I saw Maurice whirl the object around and released it and I watched it hit the police car in front of the rest.

Buck threw the pole to the second police car like a toy and I grinned.

Maurice saw me and hooted before grabbing my arm and the three of us headed straight to a moving vehicle where Caesar and Rocket was standing.

As soon as Caesar saw me, he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I chuckled as he checked for any injuries.

"Quit your worry Caesar. I'm fine"

He looked satisfied with my answer and we both stated at the bridge that would soon be our ticket to safety.

To Safety and Freedom.