Deadly Decision

Ryker and I jumped, swung and ran from tree to tree like we did when we were young and it brought me to tears (No, I wasn't bawling like a little girl)

We arrived in a clearing where a cave was being hidden by ivy vines. Ryker slowly pushed it away and I entered into the dark, damp cave.

Torches suddenly came and in front of me stood my entire family.

In front of them was a huge waterfall and I realized we were living behind a waterfall.

And the cave at the back makes a good escape plan.

The apes saw us (mostly me) and they hooted wildly in joy as they gathered over to me and started touching me all over like I was going to disappear all of a sudden. They began grooming me like they always did when I was young.

I laughed when one of the kids tackled means started giving me sloppy kisses.

A loud hoot made them stop and they slowly parted to reveal...

"Uncle, Mother, Father..." I hooted slowly as get looked at me with tears in their eyes.

On mother's hands was a three year old baby chimp and my breath caught my throat.

"Livius..."

The tiny ape looked at me with confusion as I slowly made cooing noises at him. Realization flooded his eyes as he ran towards me and practically clung into me.

Mother slowly came and placed her forehead to mine and I leaned.

Father held out his hand I I firmly grasped it as Giovanni touched my shoulder and all of the apes held hands as they circled around us.

Our family was complete.

What about Caesar?

Images of the young chimpanzee during my stay at the shelter filled my mind.

Me tackling Caesar while trying to save him from the fall and Rocket.

Me and Caesar getting to know each other.

Him showing me the wonderful things the humans built.

Me getting separated from him at the bridge.

My eyes widened.

THE BRIDGE!

I immediately stepped back, gaining confusion from my family.

"Mother, father there is someone out there who I care about" I signed.

"You mean you already have a mate at a young age?! Sis, I didn't take you for being so...hasty"

"Not Like That Ryker! He's out there with is own group of apes and probably be looking for me"