Chapter Twelve

They were kissing; Dimitri's tongue softly stroking hers as she ran her hands up under his shirt and across his back. It had been so long. Too long since they'd connected like this. All he could think about was how much he wanted her. How grateful he was she was here with him and that they had a second chance.

The idea of Rose in his bed was overwhelming. The number of times he'd imagine d her here; her soft little moans as they made out. But now imagination had become a reality, he found his longings had fallen so far short of the wonder that was his girl! Even in his wildest dreams, he hadn't been able to imagine how soft and malleable her body would b e. The way it molded against his; the way her small hands felt as they slid across the contours of his back.

Even though they were now obscured underneath his sister's gray Tshirt, in his mind's eye, he could still see Roza's beautiful breasts only just contained in the sexy black bra she'd been wearing tonight. That asshole Jesse had said a woman didn't dress that way unless she wanted a man's attention – and now Dimitri hoped Jesse had been right. He hoped Rose had been craving that attention from him.

Rose was mewling in excitement as he moved his lips from hers to her neck, nipping, licking and sucking tenderly at her delicate flesh. Despite the shower, he could smell the remnants of her perfume in the crease of her neck. Spicy and floral, it was unimaginably alluring; especially when mixed with her own natural scent.

His shirt getting in the way, he sat up suddenly, angrily pulling it over his head and tossing it aside. Rose's eyes widened, even in the half dark taking in his well-defined arms, shoulders and sexy abdominals. The result of plenty of hours basketball training and the gym, as well as a lot of hard work around the apartments, Dimitri knew few guys his age looked as good out of a shirt as he did. But none of that mattered unless Roza liked it – and he was gratified to see that she appeared to.

She followed him into a sitting position. He thought it was to kiss, but seconds after he'd discarded his shirt, she removed the one she'd borrowed from Sonya. But that wasn't all. He only got to admire that lacy bra for a few second s before it followed the TShirt – unceremoniously flung in the direction of his desk.

He didn't want to be a pervert; really he didn't. But he couldn't help but stare. He'd never seen Rose's breasts before. Hell – the closest he'd come was some furtive petting under her shirt through her bra. Seeing the soft, round orbs was thrilling.

Rose wondered if she'd been too daring. Dimitri was sitting there frankly gawking at her breasts as though transfixed. She looked at him shyly beneath her lashes, grabbing one of his large hands and placing it on her right breast.

"You're so beautiful," Dimitri moaned, pushing them both back onto the bed, rolling to face her as he rubbed his palm gently over her nipples. "So, so, beautiful."

"Thank you," she mumbled, playing with her other breast to show him how to go about it. Watching intently, Dimitri mimicked her actions, slowly rolling her pebbled nipple between his fingers, lightly tweaking it.

"Hmm," she moaned approvingly, pulling Dimitri's lips back to hers as his hands kept massaging her breasts. Their mouths met again, languid kisses building inexorably until their tongues were stroking one another's fervently. Breaking apart to breathe, they were both panting as Dimitri's hand at her breast kneaded her sensitive flesh.

Dimitri softly bit her earlobe, his hot breath in her ear. He hissed as she ran her fingernails through his hair and softly across his scalp, the sensation unfamiliar but welcome. Kissing the slender column of her neck, Dimitri's lips moved southward until finally, he was kissing the gentle swell at the top of her breasts. Catching Dimitri's hopeful look, Rose nodded. He smiled reverently at her before moving further down, kissing his way across her soft, warm breasts, nuzzling at a nipple before tenderly taking it between his lips.