Chapter Twenty-eight

Waking next to Dimitri had to be the most blissful feeling imaginable. He was so warm and solid. Rose felt comforted waking in his arms. His sheer size made her feel protected, and she adored the way he liked her right next to him even when they slept.

Last night had been something else. Once Rose had overcome her fear, their lovemaking had been tender and passionate. She'd been so turned on she'd climaxed quickly. Half asleep, Rose smirked, recalling the look on Dimitri's face when she'd cum hard on his cock. The dude seriously looked as though he'd cured cancer he'd been so proud! The second time he'd been too busy with his own orgasm to focus entirely on hers, but he'd still looked pretty damned happy!

"I can feel you staring, Roza," Dimitri mumbled, eyes closed but a smile on his lips.

"I'm sorry. I just like looking at you," she replied with a satisfied sigh, nuzzling in closer to him.

Dropping a sleepy kiss onto her shoulder, Dimitri mumbled he liked looking at her too. They were still cuddling twenty minutes later when there was a knock at the door.

"Ugh! Who would be knocking at 8.30 in the morning?" Dimitri grumbled, climbing out of bed and donning his boxers before going to the door.

"Morning lovebirds!" Lissa chirped happily, taking in Dimitri's barely clad state and then looking to the bed where Rose was curled up under the quilt. "Did you have a good night?" she asked naughtily raising her eyebrows wickedly at Rose.

"I'm going to have a shower," Dimitri grumbled, leaving the door open for Lissa to follow him into the motel room while he picked up his duffel and headed for the bathroom.

Lissa closed the door and flopped onto the bed next to Rose, catching a look at Dimitri's muscled back before he firmly closed the bathroom door.

"Well?!" Lissa asked. "How was last night?"

Rose blushed. "Wonderful," she admitted.

"So you...?"

Blushing more, Rose nodded.

"And it was good?" Lissa pressed.

"Wonderful," Rose said again, lying back on the pillows with a dreamy grin. "How was your night? Did Christian like your green nightie?"

"I think so," Lissa said playfully. "It wasn't on for long!"

The girls were laughing and chatting when Dimitri emerged from the bathroom, freshly showered, shaved, dressed and looking delicious.

"I'd better go see if Christian's finished getting ready. He's a bit nervous, so I thought we could get breakfast and then maybe hang out until it's time for us to meet Lucas?"

"Sure thing. Give me ten minutes to get dressed, and we'll come to your room," Rose promised as Lissa let herself out of their room.

Once the door closed, Rose sat up in bed letting the bedclothes fall to her lap.

"I'm never going to get sick of seeing you like that," Dimitri commented.

"Like what?" Rose replied innocently, running her fingertips absently across the top of one of her exposed breasts.

"Naked and in my bed," Dimitri said, his voice deep and husky.

"Well you get to enjoy it again tonight," she said with a grin, stepping out of bed and crossing to her duffel. Grabbing her wet bag, she sauntered naked past Dimitri and into the bathroom, intentionally leaving the door open.

She stepped into the shower, soaping herself down under the soft spray, pretending not to notice Dimitri leaning on the bathroom door frame, arms crossed in front of him, watching her with hungry eyes.