~ Chapter 4: Accepted ~

~ Riley ~

After school, I met Ed and Rummy at Ed's house.

We sat in his livin' room with him and Rummy one one couch and me on the otha.

"So this nigga livin' out yo' house?" Ed then asked.

"Yeah and I'm sick of it, man! Only tryna live off my Granddad's money!"

"So you want us to get rid of 'em?" Rummy then asked as I nodded.

"Granddad's gonna be out on a date tonight, and Huey and his gay ass self is at the library."

"Aight, what we waitin' fo'?" Ed then took out his shotgun. "Let's shoot the b*tch and be done with it!"

My eyes then widened. "Naw wait, I don't want y'all to kill her!"

"Her?!" Ed then asked. "You sayin' the nigga's a girl?"

"I get a little soft when it comes to female's." Rummy then admitted.

"You don't have to shoot her, I jus' want her out tha house." I told them.

"Okay, so we'll scare the b*tch away." Ed then said passing a shotgun to Rummy.

"And if it's a girl she gon' be scared off quickly and scream fo' her mama." Rummy then joked causing Ed to laugh.

They then excited the house as I rolled ma eyes.

I just hope this plan works.

~ Ebony ~

I sat down on the couch watching the news as I heard Mr. Freeman come down the stairs ready for his date.

"Ohh I have a feeling it's gonna be a good night!" He then exclaimed. "Lil baby, I think she'll be the oneee."

I chuckled. "I wish you well on your date, Mr. Freeman."

"Why thank you!" He said opening the door to leave. "Cheers!"

I waved as he then closed the door. I knew Huey's at the library but I have no idea where Riley is.

It's probably for the best, he isn't that fond of me anyhow.

I was getting hungry and figured by the time Huey and Riley get home, so will they.

I got out ingredients, a pot, and began to make some soup. I got my cooking skills from my mom. She would always cook, we never ate out.

Cooking is a big passion of mine now, and I love to do it for other people.

~ Jazmine ~

"Jazzy, what in the hell is we doin'?" Cindy then said as she stood beside me in the kitchen.

"Baking!" I giggled as I mixed the batter in the bowl.

"B*tch, I don't bake! That some girly ass sh*t!"

"C'mon, we used to sell chocolate." I reminded her. "That ain't tha same thing. First off I was gettin' paper, and second I didn't make sh*t."

"But baking is fun, Cin!" I convinced her as I passed her the bowl. "Try mixing the batter."

"Aight, fine." She rolled her eyes as she started to mix it.

Next to Huey, Cindy is one of the greatest friends I have. She's always there when my parents are arguing and I need someone.

My dad thinks she's a bad influence but I love her just the way she is. Unlike my mom who could care less about who I hang out with.