Prolog

Y/n POV

"Just do it...." i said to one of my partners. Who was holding a gun towards our victim. "For god sake, just do it already pull the trigger!!" Said the guy who was also my partner, next to me.

"I cant!" He pull the gun down. "What the hell are you talking about?!" Said the guy next to me. "Look i'm not good at guns okay?" He replied.

Ugh they talk too much... i thought.

I grab the gun from my partner hands and put the gun in the victim temple and shot him right through the brain.

"There..." i throw the gun at him and walk off. They all started to walk behind me.

As much as they annoyed me back then, they still are my partners in crime. Yup, we are criminals but not the kind that get loose. We do our mission and then we get paid. A simple as that. Here are data about my partners :

1.

Name : oh sehunAge     : 23-24Skills  : kick boxing, knife,etcHistory : once killed his brother ,vandalize,used to be CIACrimes that been caught : stealing, murder, etc

Name : oh sehun
Age : 23-24
Skills : kick boxing, knife,etc
History : once killed his brother ,vandalize,used to be CIA
Crimes that been caught : stealing, murder, etc.
(P.s : he's the guy that can't shoot)

2.

Name : kim yugyeomAge : 20-21Skills : hackingHistory : ???Crimes that been caught : hacking atm, stealing snacks, etc

Name : kim yugyeom
Age : 20-21
Skills : hacking
History : ???
Crimes that been caught : hacking atm, stealing snacks, etc

3.

~~~~~~~~????~~~~~~~~

Name : Lee Y/n
Age : 20-21
Skills : master all kinds of skills (knife,guns, katana, etc.)
History : ???
Crimes that been caught : - (no crimes has been caught)

So yeah that my family. My partners. Me and yugyeom live together actually, 97 liners. We are really close from we were a baby maybe?. Yeah, that close.

While this guy, sehun i met him at a bar which he is desperately done with his job CIA and try to find new one that works just the same.

And yeah , our boss make us a team. In fact, we actually became our boss favorite. So all the nasty stuff goes to us.

"Yugyeom tell the boss we're done" i said. He replied with a nod and started to talk to his watch. When he's done, he looked at me and said "Not done yet, boss called us".

"Again.... for god sake" sehun said. " stop complaining, go get the van" i said calmly. He rolled his eyes and go to the van.

We all wear our mask and put a hoodie on and drove to our beloved boss.

1 hour later

---------------------------------------------

We have arrived. Sehun parked the car across the building. We all walked out and started speed walking to the building.

It was actually a company. Not that famous, not that big. The owner of this company, own all organizations that involved criminals around the city, daegu.

We walked to the receptionist. I could see she was smirking and said "boss at the usual place". We were at the elevator. Then it rings.

We walked out and go to the office. We stopped when we were in front of the door.

"You open it" said sehun. "Hell no. You open it" said yugyeom. "Boi you got some nerve. I'm freaking older than you go knock the door". Sehun replied. "HAHA said the guy who can't even shoot!" Yugyeom smirk at the thought.

God....they are back at it again. Ugh i thought. I separated them and open the freaking door.

They all look at me shocked. I just sat at the sofa in the room. They all followed me.

"Seriously no knock?" Our boss say while smirking. "Sorry boss.." sehun said while his elbow was bugging me.

Our boss was about to say something when i interrupted "em... lets just get to the chase, what do you want". He looked at me shock at first but then smirk again-,-.

"My beloved y/n is becoming braver i see... anyway" he said. I roll my eyes at him.

"The mission is well the strategy you all make it yourself im just gonna give you a goal and database".

We all nodded. He continues " i have to say it will be hard, cause it included the biggest company in korea...". I furrowed.

"Kim company. Or perhaps the person you'll be dealing with is well KIM SEOKJIN".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello im the same author as the save me series book (jjk) if hope you like this ff cause i will be making more and dont forget to read my save me book.

LASTLY 😍 I LOVE YOU ALL.