Chapter 30

Guys i was writing in my laptop when i wrote this so it has some hella long paragraphs in some phones. So i'm sorry if it bothers you for phone users💞✨

__________

Y/N'S POV

The whole ride on the plane for me wasn't that exciting cause the fact that Yugyeom was clinging onto me like a lost child made me feel frustrated and wanted to punch him in the same time but also, the fact that my mind was still stuck in those words made me feel uneasy.

Should i be the old me?

All i know is that Taehyung will never find me cause he is stuck with his older brother who hates my guts and hates me from my soul and that works to both Yoongi and Jungkook. But i do miss him.....

Aish.... what am i saying. It's already obvious that i should made my head, face up high and leave all those pains and sweet times go. It is time for the old me to return and besides i could make my father and my brother proud.

Although i still don't have any tight bonds with them.

I held my suitcase tighter and that made Yugyeom's gaze turns roughly to me and i just shrug it cause clearly i don't know what to react or reply his gaze. I do know for a fact that they missed me. My partners in crimes, they missed the old me.

The one that always looked fearless, brave, confident in every aspect and now i'm just that kind of girl who felt heart broken. I sigh and walked behind Yugyeom and Sehun who was busy talking to each other and oddly, there was no shouts and no arguments.

Probably talking about the company or something...

_

"psst BRO." Yugyeom nudge Sehun's masculine arm as they walk together side by side in unison. Even though Sehun was clearly more taller than Yugyeom but they still manage to look like some twins or something.

Sehun snickered seeing Yugyeom being so close to him and he decided to teased his dongsaeng "what? y/n rejected you? dumbass." Yugyeom gasped silently cause he knows y/n was secretly watching them in confusion.

"no you ass. I know she loves me but i wanna talk about y/n's condition right now." Sehun lifted his eyebrows as he replied back with ease "look. first of all, we both know she loves me more and second of all, what about y/n?" Yugyeom scoffed unamused clearly.

Sehun just shrugs his wide shoulder cause Sehun actually believes his words are a complete facts. Yugyeom rolled his eyes and replied back "there is definitely something wrong about y/n and we both know it." Sehun peeked behind to see y/n walking lazily dragging her suitcase and frowning.

"maybe there is something going on between her and the jin's team?" Sehun asked and Yugyeom sent him a glare hearing those words "there is no way, y/n would like someone or having a crush or some love shits. especially with our rivals," Sehun just scoffed.

"i know but dude, let's just say she does. Who do you think have some love sparks with her in Jin's team?". Yugyeom scoffed out loud before turning his gaze deadly towards sehun's. "i bet it's Taehyung, he seems pretty chill."

Sehun laughs secretly before saying "dude no way y/n can made him fall in love. He's 'impenetrable' remember? i bet it's that smart guy, Namjoon." Yugyeom squinted his eyes at him and said "deal." Sehun nodded and they split apart.

Sehun walked to the car that their boss already served and Yugyeom goes back, clinging on y/n as she felt annoyed, again.

_

|| After the car ride ||

You look through the window as you felt your stomach just did some triple back flips seeing the same old building you used to always see everyday. Everyday with the same old routines, meeting people, killing them.

Yugyeom sighs seeing your devastated face and seems like Sehun noticed it as well, watching you from the rear view mirror. Yugyeom asked loudly "you okay?". You just usually put on your fake smile as you nod reassuring them.

"yeah of course, what are you guys talking about?". Sehun opens the car door as he put on his black sunglasses and open the car door for you. He send a wide smile to you and you walked out the car with them following you.

Your hearts were raising, your palms were sweating, your knees were almost giving up on you, you just felt a thousands waves of anxiety and scared as you examine the building even more. The memories came back rushing to your brain.

Yugyeom pats your back gently while giving you a warm smile "welcome back Y/n." You replied his warm smile back and at the same time, The door opens widely making all of the three of your gazes throw it to the big glass door.

Stood there, a man in suit smiling widely and opening his wide arms as he said "WELCOME BACK MY DEAR LITTLE SIS!!!".

__________

AAYYYEEEEE IM BACK💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Just a quick reminder, i love and appreciate all and every single one of you guys📩✨🌹