Chapter 27

A/n : UR WORST AUTHOR HERE DECIDED TO CONTINUE THIS SHITTY BOOK!!!! ISTG- mY wrItiNg iS gEttIng worSt bY thE minuTe-

Btw, iDk whY buT i AM moRE acTivE on my othEr bOok (?) chEck it ouT y'ALl (the playboy: p.jm)

STILL LOVE U GUYS THO💞😂

_______________

Y/n's POV

I woke up lazily from out of my sleep. Looking next to me, there was yugyeom who is sleeping on the floor with a bunch of blankets all over him.

I look over to the edge of the room and saw sehun was eating chips from the desk on the motel room next to the TV. I shot him and glare and said "you do know that chips is expensive right?".

Sehun just shrugs and turn on the TV. He said "I don't care, i'm not gonna buy it anyway." I throw him a pillow and said calmly "we are not going to steal that sehun! Take responsibility will you?".

He glares at me while throwing some chips at my 'wake up' face. He shouted "SINCE WHEN DO YOU CARE ABOUT RESPONSIBILITY???".

Before i can even reply him my words of anger that can pretty much swoosh him to death but out of nowhere Yugyeom was brushing his teeth while walking out of the bathroom door.

Sehun saw it and throw more chips but this time at Yugyeom's direction. He shouted "AND SINCE WHEN DID YOU GOT UP FROM SLEEP AND DID YOUR SHOWER???".

Yugyeom said calmly while picking his dirty clothes "erm...since you shouted and I accidentally woke up cause of your whiny ass voice so yeah." Sehun squinted his eyes at him.

I said "anyway like i said, you need to stop making such a negative things and stop eating those chips and steal stuffs!!". Sehun look at my direction in a weird way.

Yugyeom was suddenly next to sehun and Sehun whispered which clearly i can perfectly hear, "you see?...she is definitely changing." Yugyeom nodded while whisper back.

"Definitely....maybe cause she was trained by Jin?". Sehun eats the chips more and said "maybe....". I look at both of them in a bored way.

"You guys are kidding me right?....i can clearly hear what you guys were saying."

Sehun turn his back on me and continue watching TV calmly and Yugyeom walk to the bathroom again to finish his business on cleaning his teeth.

I face palm my self and shake my head. "Weirdos.

________________

"JIN HYUNG!!!! WAKE UP I MADE U BREAKFAST!!!". Taehyubg screamed through the whole house that Jin just bought by the way.

(A/n : not surprised....)

Jin came running down the stairs and stared intensely at his little brother while brushing his hair back. Taehyung just smiled at him while walking to him with a plate on his hand.

It was a simple egg and bacon but somehow Jin felt very much weird. He felt Taehyung changed... maybe more caring?

"...tae." He said while grabbing the plate from Taehyung's grasp.

"Hmm hyung?". Said Taehyung while walking back to the kitchen to make more breakfast for the other boys.

Jin squinted his eyes and put the plate down while he leaned down on the counter with ease. "Since when do you make breakfast? I... always do that?".

Taehyung stops doing his work and look at Jin's eyes with a glance of hope and cares... just by looking at his eyes, Jin knows.

Y/n is the answer.

She did it. She really did it....

She broke Taehyung's last wall.

His wall of Impenetrable.

Jin couldn't help to lift his lip up while making his way to the living room with the plate he just took again from the counter. Taehyung just watch him with confusion.

In one second later, the house was filled with drunk wake up people asking for breakfast. Yes, Bangtan. They were running down the stairs... of course after smelling the egg and bacon and hearing the sound of the plate.

Jimin accidentally fell on the stair because of Hoseok screaming asking for food. While Jungkook was pushing from behind and said "HYUNG-".

Namjoon was pretty much breaking the whole house with him running zig zag ways from the other side of the house making namjoon scared the shit out of Jin.

Yoongi was the last one with a pillow hanging from his hand. "What did i miss??". Jimin got up and grab a fork while shouting to Hoseok indescribably "YAH!! THIS IS SPARTA!!!!".

Jin just watch the TV, didn't really care by the annoying noises. Taehyung was still smiling and giving breakfast to everybody and Jungkook staring at the foods with intense eyes.

Namjoon was walking with blushes on his cheeks seeing the breakfast on his hands. Lastly, Hoseok was already grabbing a plate as a shield from Jimin's fork.

It was hella crazy and Taehyung was just being lovey dovey he is, imagining about well....y/n.