Chapter 14

~DAEGU~

Nobody's POV

"Yugyeom...what's DLFM means?". Baekhyun, who is still standing in the waiting room, taking the paper said through the ear plug.

"Umm...i think it's don't look for me..."."

Y/n POV

We have arrived ta the hotel. Of course its a five stars hotel. I was a couple meters away from them, they were making a circle formation and was whispering.

Which clearly i can hear it from here.
"So...im with namjoon, Yoongi, you with jhope.. and jimin you with the maknae. So taehyung should be with y/n."

I was smiling widely while eavesdropping them. I get to be with him again....to be honest I don't even know why im so happy.

(A/n : BECAUSE HE'S KIM TAEHYUNG !!!)

Anyway, we immediately walk to our rooms. When taehyung open the door and turn the electricity on, I WAS SHOOK.

Only one bed! AGAIN?! Can i have peace?!.

I was still standing there then he ask me "are you just gonna stand there forever or-".

I walk pass him. I put my luggage down and immediately lay down. I could hear his soft chuckle, then he crawl above me.

Slowly.... of course I panicked. My hands were on his shoulder and i push him. Then he giggles and lay next to me.

He open his arm. I lay my had above his arm. He was still giggling with his boxy smile. He looks to me and i did.

I don't know why.....
I smiled.....genuinely.

He ask "tired?". I nodded my head that was still on his arm. He smiles and said "go get some sleep...".

I walk to the bathroom and change into my pajamas. I crawl back to bed and immediately sleep.

Suddenly i felt a pair of hands wrapping me. He hugs me from my waist and kiss my shoulder. He whisper to me "night-night princess..."

I smile and eventually sleep.

TAEHYUNG POV

At the morning~•

I woke up, seeing the bright light that shines from my side. Yup, the sun and the girl next to me.

She makes me have this weird, flame, warm feelings towards her. I don't know why, i kiss her forehead.

I got up, open the curtains and smile with my boxy smile. I look to y/n...she was moving, but then....

I saw

A red stain at the blanket.

WTF IS THAT?!

IS THAT BLOOD?!!!

I panicked of course. If something happens to her, I'll KILL MYSELF.

I tush to her, opening the blankets and there was some blood stain around her waist.

"WHAT THE FU-". My mouth were being shut by some pillow. She throws it.

Then she said "what?" while rubbing her eyes. I pointed at the blood. She stop her hands and look to where i was pointing at.

"FUCK." She said. I was panicked one more time. I almost shouted at her "ARE YOU OKAY?!! WHY IS THERE BLOOD ALL OVER THIS?!!!.".

She shut her eyes and sighed. Then she said to me "i may and may not have my....period."

Wtf is a per-

Aaaaahhhhhhh

The time of the month....holy shit.

I said to her "oh god...fine you clean yourself up then this got it?". She nodded while covering her face in embarrassment.

I chuckled and mess her hair saying "it's okay..princess".

______

"Yah jimin-ah..." i said to him. He looks to me, closing his magazine. I ask him "how would you act if a girl, your close friend is having their period?".

He scoff at me and said "why the hell are you asking this random fucking question?". I just shrug at him.

He looks to me and said "ahh i get it, well i would be careful to the person cause she's more sensitive at that time.... especially if it's a badass like her...i would be more nicer".

He smirks at me. I said while walking off "you always read my mind do you?". He scoff one more time.

______

Y/n POV

After i finish my bath after that tragic moments, i walk out of the bath only with my bathrobe.

When suddenly i saw....

The bed was clean.

I didn't clean them, I thought i'll clean them after my bath...but it's clean. I got shock when i saw taehyung was on the ground.

He was panting and i guess he didn't realizes my presence. He said "Oh god... y/n... you're making me do this things! Why did i clean this place?!".

I scoff and apparently got his attention. He immediately stands up and i could tell he was embarrassed.

I smile to him, "thanks gentleman..."
He looks at me and smile with his boxy smile...