Chapter 25

Y/n POV

"So where should we go?". Ask sehun calmly after letting go of the big bear comfy hug.

Yugyeom roll his eyes annoyingly and said "of course a hotel like y/n said duhhh". Sehun glares at him and said "DUDE I KNOW I WAS JUST ASKING WHICH HOTEL!".

I cough down my throat and said "OKAY YOU GUYS...CAN YOU KNOCK IT OFF?! for god sake..." I roll my eyes at how freaking frustrated i am seeing my biggest partners keep shouting at each other perfect faces. I look around the street, trying to find something familiar in here.

Sehun then tap my shoulder and said while pointing at a black truck. "there..". Yugyeom seems to noticed about the vehicle and his mouth immediately gaped open, saying "are you kidding me? Dude... that's a freaking truck." Sehun lifted his eyebrows in annoyance.

"so what?".

"so what? dude you're joking... we ARE NOT getting on that vehicle! can't you even see, it's freaking unstable."

"pfft.. pussy, i have experienced that in CIA, and you can't even do that?".

"FVCKING ASS-"

"ALRIGHT GUYS GUYS!". i was forced to shout at them....again since they just can't keep their mouth shut can't they? I groaned and glare at the both of them intensely. Sehun huffed while yugyeom looks like he was about to kill someone.

"first thing first, Sehun, let's not compare us to the freaking CIA OKAY? We are NOT them.. " Sehun moves his gazes downwards towards the filthy wet street. Yugyeom just moves his tongue out and keep mocking him.

I glare at him with flares inside my eyes showing how done i was with their fights and etc. I said to yugyeom loud and clear so he can knock it off. "AND SECOND OF ALL, yugyeom. this is the only transportation where people wouldn't notice us...so just do it okay?". Yugeyom sighs for eternally before nodded hesitantly.

I smile and said "now cut with you guys...why can't you guys get along for once..." I look at the both of them one by one. Sehun coughs and said "shouldn't we be going now y/n?'. I nodded and took yugyeom's hand cause i know he is really down right now. Maybe because i just shouted at him but that was for his own good with sehun.

I move my gaze towards he truck and sow two people were getting in the car and starting it. Sehun immediately tip toed his way to the back of the truck and hop in the back. I followed sehun and hop in as well smoothly. Yugyeom followed me as well.

We saw Sehun was talking with the guy who drives the truck and they was nodding and etc. like they were agreeing on something. Until sehun shakes his hands with the guys's hand and they both walk back to where they were before. Sehun hops in and said " he'll find us a nice motel."

He smiles and that's when the ride was starting.

___________

Taehyung was calmly sitting on the private airplane jin has and he was jamming his way out of the music while he was so happy, remembering that jin actually letting him having a relationship with y/n. While for the other members *nervously cough*

"yah.. CAN YOU FVCKING NOT THROW SOME APPLES AT ME FOR GOD SAKE YOU FETUS!"

"muAHhUHAHhahAhah! i DONT CARE JIMIN HYUNG I CAN THROW WHATEVER I WANT TO AND TO WHOEVER I WANT TO!". *skips through the whole airplane while throwing apples everywhere*

"gUYS can YOu NoT Be SO freAKing LOuD plEasE I hAD ENougH WIth HObi". *yoongi walks lazily but falls because of an apple and ended up sleeping on the way*

"OMG IS THAT A FREAKING SNAKES ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!" *run around the airplane making the airplane unstable for the pilots*

"hey guys.. have you seen my earphone- OH WAIT never mind i found-*breaks the earphone* FOR FVCKING SAKE ARE YOU FVCKING KIDDING ME".

*jin appears out of nowhere* "KIM FVCKING NAMJOON, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FVCKING REMIND YOU TO FVCKING SHUT YOU SHITS AND DO NOT CURSE ALL THE FVCKING TIMES!!"  *namjoon just stares at him confusedly*.

Yes, that is the exact current situation that is happening in the airplane. Taehyung just stares at the window while imagining y/n. Daydreaming you may say that.

While slowly, someone was actually shouting for his help.

"TAE MY LOVE HEEEELLLPPPPPP". *run away from jungkook*

*jungkook with a big grin, ready to throw more apples to jimin*

_________

HI GUYS 💜

Guys i am trying to make this chapter funny somehow since meh....i feel like this fanfic is just so lame and so boring, so yeah...

But i'm really sorry if you don't like it...that's fully on me.