Chapter 2 (y/n)

Btw, guys the clip where y/n dreams about kim taehyung, she didn't actually dream it she just have a flashed memory so she still doesn't know who is kim taehyung is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
I didn't actually know, how the hell is a girl like me got an attention from a guy like him. I gotta say all the rich girls here are freaking gorgeous.

He was smirking at me. I was just looking at him. Our eyes were on a battle right now... god his eyes are so dark....
i...
I know that eyes?

Taehyung POV
I was wearing my ear plug in the ball party. So pretty much i could freaking hear jimin was seducing a girl.

Ugh...can you fucking stop it? I thought got a little bit irritated by him. Especially his words. Ew, i cringed.

I was looking around the ball. No one has caught my attention, but then... that girl. She was wearing a long dress, elegant yet simple. While her hand and mouth sync, drinking those white wine.

I smirked at the thought. I wasn't supposed to walk away from my position but, who cares?...

I walk away towards her. I could see her smooth lips were curving a smirk. When i was walking to her, unfortunately i got the members attention.

"Yah! V get back you idiot! Play your role!!" Said the short guy, jimin. "Hyung...." said the maknae, jungkook watching me from above.

It was annoying that they keep bugging me so I literally turn the plug off and throw it away. I continue my walk towards her.

Y/n POV
Great! Now i got his attention, i just gotta keep him talk-talk.

"So...you are?" I said playing elegant of course. I could hear his soft chuckled "you...don't know me?" He said.

I smirk and said "oh...should i know a person like...you?". He smirk even wider and said "kim taehyung, jin's brother or people hear call me v".

I smile. I grab his hands in an instant and grab him towards the other stairs and walk with him slowly to....jin's room.

I wasn't planing to do it (you know) with him... so yeah i was pretending to.
Besides jin office which where is yugyeom right now is next to jin's room so i get a perfect escape root.

I opened the door and pull him in and lock the door. When i looked back he was literally behind me. He push me to the wall.

And... started kissing me passionately. I wasn't surprised but i was a little bit confused... why the hell are there butterflies in my stomach?

I ignored it and push him. I said "no...you have to wait i'll be back." I go to the door which goes directly to jin's office and walked out....and yes i lock it.

"Yah...you done?" I said. "Oh.. you're here well almost done, 7% more and we out... oh by the way sehun is right outside.." said yugyeom.

I was confused. Then he shove his chin towards the window, i looked down and BOOM his car was there... so basically we jump from the second floor. I mean it's not that far only i dont know 20 meters or so?

Taehyung POV

She was getting too long. So i try to knock the jin's office and there was no reply. At that moment i realize i was being trapped.

I quickly grab my phone and dialed jimin's number. "Yah...im trap call jungkook meet me in jin's room" then i ended the call.

I try to smack the door again it was no use. I need bigger people. The i heard a knock at the door i opened it and there it was jimin and jungkook.

The first thing they do was punching me and getting angry at me."YOU PABO!... where is she?!" Said jimin. Then i pointed at the door.

Then jungkook kick the door as hard as he can and BOOM it opens.

Y/n POV
I was hearing a loud voice and smacking through the next door of mine. So i said yugyeom "hurry.". He nodded and pull the flash disk from the computer and run towards the window.

But then the door opens. Crap.

Yugyeom stop. He looked at me terrified. I push him towards the window and he landed safely at the car.

I scream to him and sehun "GO! TAKE THE DISK! NEVER MIND ABOUT ME! I got this!!". Yugyeom was speaking through my ear plug "y/n! Jump this instant!,.... we don't wanna lose you!".

I talk through the ear plug "are you my best friend or what?!". He replied "yeah.." . "Then if you are the you god damn know well that i'll be already home when you got there...laying on your freaking bed!" He laughed and then i throw my ear plug and i could hear the car was started going away.

Now, its just me....

I was ready to fight. Then suddenly the door opens and revealing min yoongi and jung hoseok. They were.... drunk?

Yoongi came to me. I could see hi was walking like a drunk person. He was about to touch me when i put a light punch in his face and next thing you know he was already fainted in the floor

Wtf.... i thought.

Then, jung hoseok started to walk to me and said "yah...you yes y-you." I just push him and he was fainted.

Okay... they're crazy i thought.

"Aish... hyung not cool!" Said jungkook. "You both are freaking embarrassing " said jimin while pointing at them.

After that, taehyung was walking to me. He was saying "you..." but he couldn't finish his sentences cause i kick him in  the balls and he was laying on the floor.

Jimin and jungkook came to him. While they were busy i put a hanger on the brick wall outside and i hang a rope over the hanger and slide down.

Then i cut the rope and running across the street. I saw a car. I break the glass with my hidden knife. The knife was pretty sharp so yeah... the i opened the door and do the turn on the engine thingy and drive fast.

JUNGKOOK POV

I saw the girl,y/n as i believe her name was... driving so i called my rolls Royce, my baby.... and i jump through the window and landed on my baby...yes the rolls Royce.

I drive fast enough to compete with y/n. Then she notices me and break the stir towards right. Then...i...i

Got a little too far...so i have to return the car back slowly. It's embarrassing i know...

Look i was shocked okay?

Y/n POV
Does this guy can even drive?
He was driving the car backwards cause he missed me. I couldn't hold my laugh so i laugh.... a lot.

Before he can see me i touch one of the button behind a garbage truck and it opens an elevator.

I walked inside... and just right in time when the door closes jungkook was pointing his gun at me.