Chapter 10

Its been 3 nights since that night... since that day where tae has his nightmare...well let's just say, he still has it. I bet this night too....

~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~
Y/n POV

"Tae?". I shake his body. I could even feel his sweats from here. It was really cold at night, so we dont use air conditioner.

But i guess the coldness still loses to his nightmare. I keep shaking him, until he shot his eyes at me and grab me by my wrist.

I sit in that position. He still looks at me. Then i broke the stare, i fix my position, so i could sit properly on the wall behind the bed.

Then he looks at me. I ask him
"Nightmares?" Then he nodded while shutting his eyes.

"I can't sleep again you know.. if you wake me up..." i tilted my head in confusion.

"If you wake me up...I can't sleep through the rest of the night...so when i do have nightmares...please don't wake me up...let me live through that."

I could swear i see his eyes were sweating. I look at his eyes. It was full of honesty, and....pain

I couldn't help it. Okay... maybe i am a badass in a "killing" thing. But if i saw people having mental breakdowns, I can't help it to help them.

So they could at least, give me their pain...even though its little.

So i did the unexpected thing...

I hug him. He froze. I could feel his body tensed up. Then my hands smoothly brush to his hair, and again and again.

Then he suddenly wraps his arms around me. Replying my hug. I said "sleep...i mean i know we just met, and fyi, its really hard to do this hug... so you better appreciate it."

Then he smiles and chuckled "sure...princess". Not long after that, I could saw his eyes were drifting away...

I'd make him sleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~PRESENT~~~~~~~~

I walk through the corridor. Im starting to remembering this place. Yes, it is quite big, but I'll remember it......

Eventually.

Anyway, i was walking towards the practice room. I've been there but only for once, and it wasn't even long enough, to see my surroundings.

So, i knock the door and didn't hear a reply. So i opened it slowly and peeked to the inside. I could see, this actually looks like a gym. But more violent things are in here.

Trust me, you do not wanna know....

I walk inside a ring, where jimin is. Practicing boxing with hmm? Namjoon. Im quite close actually with both of them.

I just stand there. Didn't careless that there were punches coming at me, then suddenly Jimin's hands were almost punching me.

I block his fist with my palm. When i stop him, i squish his hands and said "don't change your eyes direction.. only focus on the opponent."

Then he smirks and nodded. They know that im good at this stuff, so sometimes they let me handle it.

5 minutes later~

I walk to jimin. Who was clearly cleaning his sweats and drinking his bottle endlessly.

I poked him. He turns to me and smile. "Nice game~" i said. Then his smiles faded quickly and said
"What do you want now? Y/n-ah..."

I ask him,straight at him "what happens to tae's parents?". He almost choked on his water, then he said "i think you should ask him instead..."

I shake my head as a "no". Then he rolls his eyes and said "NO". I pouted and ask him "how the hell do I suppose to know him better now?! Ugh..."

He smiles to me and said "let me tell you something about tae..."

I shot my head at him. Then he started to speak "as you can see, taehyung is a very mysterious man.

"...people like him usually makes a wall so he can shut down the world right?".

I nodded. He continues "....but he... he's something different... lets just say, he makes two walls..."

I make a confused face at him. Then he said "... the first wall, is the personality that is very bright... and sometimes scary.. but the first wall is easy to break through... while on the second one..."

I widen my eyes. Seeing him,carefully "...its the side of him...that you don't want to know...
Trust me." He said that while staring at me, intensely and intimidating.

I said "i have to break his second wall." I dont know why, but im determined to help him.

He smiles. He said while walking away " i has been his best friend for 6 years....and yet, i have never see that side of him...wait maybe once... and trust me y/n...you do not wanna see that.

Then he walks off.