Chapter 29

Y/n's POV

"Well what are you waiting for?" I asked as i stare them with confusion. They replied my eyes with confusion filling their eyes and sehun asked "what?".

"Shouldn't you guys go get ready? Our boss found us right?". Yugyeom smiles brightly and pick up a small pillow and throw it right behind sehun head.

"That's right. We should!". Sehun just rolled his eyes towards the Yugyeom and immediately getting ready to lift off.

I just stared at them blankly as Taehyung was so sudden appeared in my mind again. I scoffed when I remembered his beautiful soft laugh in my ear and just hide my smile.

 I scoffed when I remembered his beautiful soft laugh in my ear and just hide my smile

I walk into my part of the room and gathered all my stuff while frowning to myself.

Does this means i'm getting back the old me?

The one who somehow always being rude and cold to others, only cared about her colleagues etc.

Am i going to be her again?

The same old routine, same old stuffs, same old guns, weapons, faces.

I didn't realized but a loud sigh came out of my mouth and i could already feel the burning confused gazes from yugyeom and Sehun.

Maybe i should get back to the old me...

Maybe that's the real answer.

I look back to see them immediately turning their heads back to what they were doing and i just bite my lips out of stressed.

"Aye guys! Our boss just texted us, he already booked the plane for us to go back to our hometown." Yugyeom exclaimed while showing his bright smile.

Sehun smiled back and pick up his bag while saying "you guys ready?". I pick up my bag and saw Yugyeom already standing in the front of the door with bright smile.

"It's in the small airport we saw two days ago you know? That special important only airport." Yugyeom said while walking from the room.

Sehun locked after i walked out and just walk behind the happy yugyeom.
Seeing them with bright smile made me feel even more stressed out than before.

Yeah... i should be like the old me.

_

Taehyung's POV

"Tae!! You're ready?". I look down from the window in my bedroom to see all the members packed up and all ready to go the airport.

I replied back with the same high tone "yeah! Wait up hyung!". I grab my small suitcase and walked downstairs and immediately headed to the outside of the small house we booked.

Jin immediately smiled and greeted me while locking the house's door. I followed the other members walking towards the big car that Jin also has booked.

I saw all them being tired and to be honest i was also tired but I didn't really budge cause the fact that i'll be meeting y/n today made my stomach do a triple jump.

I smiled making the other members smiled to me as well. I am truly grateful they wanted to help me through this. As i walked into the car, her smiles was there again in my mind.

Her cold expression that i thought was sooo cute was there, i try to hide my smile cause the members were already looking at me like i was some crazy human being.

Maybe i am? Crazy for her yeah...

(A/n : ISTG I CAN'T HELP BUT TO FEEL CRINGEY WHEN I WROTE THIS YOU GUYS- *whisper* i aM sO soRry)

When the engine started, i looked out the window and shut my eyes.

I told you i'll see you y/n.

_

| 10 Minutes Later |

Y/n walked out of the car and of course, didn't forget to say thank you to the driver and bring her bag along. Yugyeom who was clinging to y/n look at her weirdly.

Y/n just replied the gaze by ignoring, of course. "That's odd of you to say thank you." He said and y/n just roll her eyes while smiling.

"Hmm maybe?". They were walking to their left way when Sehun immediately walk to them fast and slung his arms around the both of them and said while turning to the right way.

"This way my lovely losers".

At that moment, that exact moment, Taehyung was grabbing his suitcase out of his car while the members were rushing him to go faster.

Taehyung smiled while pulling his suitcase behind him, he look to the right way and was about to go there cause he thought it was that way.

But that was immediately stopped when Yoongi said "yah tae, it's this way." Yoongi walked away and Taehyung stopped walking and turn around to the other way.

And they were going to the left way while y/n was going to the right way.

When will they meet? Or will they ever meet?

____________
[A/N]

My heart is easily slaughtered by this gif :33 istg- the more i see this, the more softer i'll get omFg

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

THIS TOO AGAHSJSJSHSJSK STAPH IT