Chapter 15

V POV

I smiled back to her. I don't know why but I'm starting to have faith in her.
Is that weird?

I turn my gaze away from making eye contact but it stop at her body. She was wearing this bathrobe.

ONLY THAT?!!

I gotta say she was sexy. Especially the way her wet hair just falls at her body. The way that bathrobe almost makes the shape of her body.

And i gotta say....
It's tempting.

I turn my gaze away and shut my eyes. I turn back and said "god! Can you please have your clothes on?".

I heard her chuckles and said "I thought you like girls like this..."

She took her clothes and walks away to the bathroom again. I sighed in relief. I look back and smile at the thought she was being so sassy.

And realizes that i just had some "problem" down there...

Y/n POV

I walk back to the bathroom and changes my clothes on. I wear this skinny jeans and white long sleeves that I slide in to the pants.

I dry my hair and BOOM oh yeah don't forget the makeup... and well yeah im done.

I walk out seeing no one in the room. I bet he's doing business with his brother.

Anyway why am i even thinking about him? But anyway

I slide down to the bed and lay down immediately i mean like i deserve this...its my period?

So i lay down and just shut my eyes but as soon as i do that something interrupts me...

The door is slam open and revealing V. I sit and just roll my eyes and then i lay back again.

I said to him "V....i know im being kidnap and all but literally tho this is my FREAKING PERIOD TIME SO I REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU LET ME HAVE MY PEACE AND FREEDOM."

I shut my eyes immediately and guess what I didn't even feel sorry for him. He chuckle and said "yah...sit up I've got something for you."

I open my right eye and said "what part of the sentence that you didn't understand?". He grin and said "yah...in serious i have something for you..."

I roll my eyes and decided to sit back up and cross my arms in front of my chest. I don't know why but suddenly he pinch my cheeks and said "cute."

He lowered his head. I furrowed my brows. Then he grab a plate and put in front of me.

It was a PANCAKE!

With some ice cream on top and those creamy caramel syrup on top of the ice cream oh yeah not to mention those frozen caramel peanut that when you eat them it makes sounds like "crunch-crunch".

I widen my eyes and trust me... im drooling.

(A/n : ME TOO!!!!".)

He said "i-i k-kinda make this for....you?". I tilted my head and said "I thought you can't make a dish especially...like this BEAUTIFUL.."

He chuckle and said "thanks...well i tried and i got a little bit of help from well...jin hyung."

I decided to tease him "are you sure a little?". I play with my eyebrows and then he does this boxy smile and just slap my arm playfully.

I smile with my biggest smile....

The fact that he knows that he can't cook but he tried for the first time and its just for me...wow....

*dap-dip-dup*

*dap-dip-dup*

That my friends is what i call my heart being stupidly in love with him...

I know....

I have fallen for him...

_______________________

HEY YOU GUYS~

Its your author here!! Btw have you guys seen BTS comeback.. HOLY MOTHA LDOWXJOSKAJSUZJSJSNXKSKSJSKSK

OMG I MEAN THE SONG WAIT SONGS IS JUST SO FREAKING LIT!!! And ALL THE MEMBERS THERE AAGGHHH